Profile for JPR > Reviews

Content by JPR

JPR (UK, ex- Africa)

Page: 1 | 2
Go-Cat Dry Cat Food Senior with Chicken/Rice and Added Vegetables 2 kg (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars All suited., 15 May 2016
This food seems to suit my 18 yr old cat and the 6 year old with a delicate digestion. What suits them suits me!

NuoYa005 Beautiful Set of 7 Cutie Nesting Dolls Matryoshka Madness Russian Doll Wooden Wishing Dolls Toy
Offered by welshow

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful dolls and good value, 31 Dec. 2015
They did take a while to arrive and yes, as one reviewer says they are probably from China, not strictly speaking Russian!. However they are very pretty and delighted my 3 yr old grand-daughter. The number of dolls was such a surprise to her..and the last one very cute, I agree they could have been better off varnished (I may varnish them myself eventually) , and I don't know how the paint will fare.. It looks quite permanent,. I haven't tried a wet finger test.,.I sandpapered a couple of the rims , where the fit was a bit tight, and this took seconds to rectify.
I would say these are an excellent buy for the price. and would recommend!

2.1M GlobeTeck Jack & Socket Power Plugs For RG59+2 CCTV Cable 12V DC Screw Terminals

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov. 2015
Turned out to be just what was needed to repair my sewing machine plug.

Orchard Toys Little Bus
Orchard Toys Little Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Orchard Toys Little Bus (Toy)
Very much enjoyed by my nearly 3 yr old granddaughter. Nice product of good quality. Would recommend.

Royal Canin Dog Food Medium Adult 15kg
Royal Canin Dog Food Medium Adult 15kg

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Ok though my dog seems not to be as satisfied with this as with his usual Eukanuba, 20 Nov. 2015
Product Ok though my dog seems not to be as satisfied with this as with his usual Eukanuba. It arrived rather later than promised.

Miele Complete C2 Cat & Dog PowerLine, 1600 watts, Red
Miele Complete C2 Cat & Dog PowerLine, 1600 watts, Red
Offered by the_cedar_tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 21 Jan. 2015
I am really pleased with this vacuum cleaner. It is quiet and extremely efficient, picking up dog hair, cotton threads from sewing and carpet dust very well. Never thought I could be so pleased with a vacuum cleaner It does make life easier to have efficient tools. I am absolutety delighted with this. So much better than previous vacuum cleaners I have had..

Chuckit! Pocket Ball Launcher (Colors Vary)
Chuckit! Pocket Ball Launcher (Colors Vary)
Offered by Paws To Your Door

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth having, 7 Jun. 2014
This was ideal for me as I cannot throw.far enough to challenge our active dog,,,.not too long or cumbersome to carry about. The only problem is we seem to have lost it already ..but will replace.as worth having.

Happy Birthday with Ant and Bee
Happy Birthday with Ant and Bee
by Angela Banner

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic treat, 23 Dec. 2013
I love these books ..so did my children..now their children. So glad they've been re-published. They have great charm and simplicity.

BRIO Toddler Wobbler - Red/Yellow
BRIO Toddler Wobbler - Red/Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 Dec. 2013
A pleasing wooden toy that works as promised. You can adjust tension in wheels so the cart can be pushed without going too fast or the child falling over. It is perfect for our 11 month old grandchild...she has such a triumphant look on her face as she pushes it..A delight to watch. An excellent purchase that will give pleasure I think for a long time.

Deep Well Ivory Burner/Diffuser
Deep Well Ivory Burner/Diffuser
Offered by tlmwholesale11

4.0 out of 5 stars Large water chamber, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Deep Well Ivory Burner/Diffuser
I like this because it has a large saucer for the water. With other burners I have found the water part of the burner dries up with one tea light.

Page: 1 | 2