Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Falcon" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Chronicle - 20 Greatest Hits
Chronicle - 20 Greatest Hits
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say about CCR you either love or hate them, 31 July 2014
What can I say about CCR you either love or hate them. I love them. I was born and raised in the 60's and 70's CCR brings back fond memories for me. Love their music and the stories behind them.

Abode Steam Mop, 450ml, 900 Watt, Black
Abode Steam Mop, 450ml, 900 Watt, Black
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this item because I have 2 cats who eat like little hairy pigs, 31 July 2014
Bought this Abode steam mop. It arrived quickly. It was a bit fiddly putting together but once it was assembled, I filled the tank and started in the kitchen. I bought this item because I have 2 cats who eat like little hairy pigs. I end up with wet food dried On the floor around the bowls. I have a bad back that gives me he'll when t try to scrape it off the floor. The steam mop allows me to sweep, steam then sweep any bits left. My floors are spotless and I no longer want to have it 're-tiled. This little machine cost me 24.00 free delivery. I am chuffed at the price and how well it worked. I have a large walk in shower I am constantly bleaching to regent mould growth. I will try using the steam mop and see how it goes.

New Large Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Bench Faux Leather Black 76x38cms
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose
Price: 20.35

5.0 out of 5 stars nice storage / coffee table, 14 July 2014
When it was time to replace the coffee table I decided to try this as I needed storage. I love it. It's sturdy.

Large Faux Leather Ottoman Folding Storage Pouffe Toy Box Foot Stool Seat Single in Black
Offered by PandNHomewares
Price: 8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars great storage and end table, 14 July 2014
Love love love it. I struggle with storage so when I had to replace my end tables I choose thelse. They are sturdy and lovely.

shopganzaNET ROLSON TOOLS 40 PIECE SOCKET SET - 36109 - 1/4" & 3/8" DRIVE SOCKET SET (BZM)
Offered by M&M Deals Ltd
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars everything a diy'r would need at home, 9 Jun 2014
Love this little set. It comes with pretty much everything a diy'r needs at home. Super quick delivery and super great price.

Drive Medical CX001 Coccyx Cushion Blue
Drive Medical CX001 Coccyx Cushion Blue
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue cushion, 8 May 2014
I am disabled and sit in my recliner a lot. My bum hurts a lot from sitting so I bought this to relieve some of the pressure and this cushion has. I am very happy with this cushion.

3 x Stainless Steel 4/5/6cm Scoop for Ice Cream Mash Food Spoon Kitchen Ball
3 x Stainless Steel 4/5/6cm Scoop for Ice Cream Mash Food Spoon Kitchen Ball
Offered by Shining Shop
Price: 5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice cream scoops, 8 May 2014
I bought these for a reason. They are a set of 3 from large (ice cream scoop) to medium (cupcake / muffin scoop) to small (cookie scoop) They seem to be heavy duty and work well. I have used the large for hard ice cream and got perfect round scoops for the cones and I used the medium to make blueberry muffins that gave me 12 muffins all the same size. I have not used the small one yet but as Sunday is my daughters 22nd birthday I may make her a batch of her fav. cookies to store in her bedroom next to her Xbox lol

Lakeland My Kitchen Electric Yoghurt Maker (1 Litre Capacity)
Lakeland My Kitchen Electric Yoghurt Maker (1 Litre Capacity)
Offered by Lakeland
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoghurt maker, 8 May 2014
This works fine. BUT the instructions say 8 hours.....NO it takes more like 24 hours to make the yoghurt. I have tried using the greek yoghurt as a starter and it does not work very well. I will be buying the freeze dried yeast starter and see if that works better. I made a strawberry yoghurt that was so good. It tasted like store bought but cost pennies as I bought a small pack of strawberries on sale. The best bowl of yoghurt I have tasted.

Dunns River Cornmeal Grits Packets 500 g (pack of 10)
Dunns River Cornmeal Grits Packets 500 g (pack of 10)
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Cornmeal grits, 8 May 2014
I have been buying these for a while now and love them. Being that I am from the southern states of the US and now living in the UK I miss the foods I grew up on. I think I love this item because I can make grits and eggs with it as well as making corn bread or using it on the bottom of home made pizza dough or the Italian cornmeal cake, corn bread stuffing. Those from the states will recognize these..It took a bit to get used to yellow grits but the flavours there. Plus you get loads, 5kg in total for just pennies over 6 pounds. These last me ages. My children are British born and have not taken to grits and eggs lol more for mom. My youngest does love sweet corn bread muffins so I make a lot of these. If you need corn meal and can't find it buy this. It is a fantastic product. Oh and making corn tortilla for tacos this corn meal does make great hand made tortillas.

Sony Xperia E Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia E Sim Free Smartphone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Xperia E, 8 May 2014
I love this phone. I only gave it a 3 star rating due to the problems I am having as it freezes quiet often and comes up with a software error. I contacted Sony who advised me to download an app on my pc to repair the software but my pc will not identify my phone. I don't know if this is a problem with my pc or the phone. You would think Sony would add this fix to their automatic updates since they have a program to fix it they know about it. The storage is small and I have bought additional memory which the phone does not make easy using it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14