ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

Standing in the Shadows
Standing in the Shadows
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No blues from this Blues Band, 19 Dec 2013
This is a great album form a great band. Saw them live recently as a support to Joanna Shaw Taylor. Came home and bought the album - not disappointed. If you are a blues fan then buy it and if you get a chance to this band don't miss it!

Face in the Rain (feat. Nancy Whiskey)
Face in the Rain (feat. Nancy Whiskey)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back., 26 Aug 2013
Oh my god I remember this from my childhood and the old record player my father purchased in the early sixties. We had this on a 78RPM record that my sister took with her when she got married. I had forgotten all about it until my sister reminded me about it and I looked for it as an MP3 and bingo there it was.
This is a fantastic recording and fairly timeless. Nancy Whiskeys voice is just stunning! You could easily see some current artist doing a cover version.

Marianne (Original)
Marianne (Original)
Price: 0.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Old Favourite, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Marianne (Original) (MP3 Download)
Over twenty years ago my wife bought me a wind up record player so that I could play a collection of 78RPM gramophone records that I had inherited. The gramophone was purchased from a little store close to the old pier in Weston Super Mare. The record the salesman used to demonstrate the various machines was this song. My wife fell in love with it so we purchased it and still have it. Finding it as an MP3 download was brilliant and it makes a lovely addition to our 'modern' music collection.

Who Knows Where The Time Goes?
Who Knows Where The Time Goes?
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull., 26 Aug 2013
Sandy Denny at her very best. A truly beautiful piece of music. This is a must for every true music fan.

Happiness
Happiness
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Happiness (MP3 Download)
We saw the guys on the One Show and decided to buy the CD straight away. Great album, great songs brilliantly produced. Happiness is definitely the right word.

Never A Dull Moment
Never A Dull Moment
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Aptly named., 28 April 2013
This review is from: Never A Dull Moment (MP3 Download)
Purchased to replace and old vinyl to CD copy - a very good purchase, definitely one of Rod's top albums.

Crossing the Line
Crossing the Line
Price: 6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars St Patricks Day, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Crossing the Line (MP3 Download)
Purchased the album based on one view of a track on YouTube. Very glad I did - good songs, great guitarist. Have since seen Simon live at local venue on St Patricks Day (very appropriate!) and it was a great night out.

BLUE
BLUE
Offered by NB Music-GB
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars At last I found a CD copy, 28 April 2013
This review is from: BLUE (Audio CD)
I purchased this album on vinyl when it was released - they were featured on Old Grey Whistle Test. Since moving to CD format I have been trying to find a CD copy and until now have only seen an occasional foreign copy at very high price. Found this on Amazon and was very happy. Great to hear it again and it will certainly be high on my regular play list.

Life In A Beautiful Light
Life In A Beautiful Light
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Gear, 28 April 2013
Saw Amy on Top Gear and thought "I wonder what her music is like?" so a quick look on YouTube made my mind up to make a purchase. I have not been disappointed - really great album. I'll probably buy one of her others at some stage.