Profile for ErenaP > Reviews

One (1) X Duracell CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
One (1) X Duracell CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Did exactly what it said on the tin, 4 Jun 2013
Great product, quick delivery, would use again. I got these for my frog light on my bike and they work really well

Victorian London: The Life of a City 1840-1870
Victorian London: The Life of a City 1840-1870
by Liza Picard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read... thoroughly recommend, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this book as I have an interest in Victorian history. My degree was focused on Victorian history but since graduating some years ago and moving into the legal profession, this interest was put on the back burner.

I was looking for a factual read which wouldn't be too academic, as I am reading for pleasure rather than work. After reading reviews I decided to do for this one.

The book is very reader friendly and well laid out. Picard writes very well and is informative. She captures life in Victorian London and has made me think of aspects of history I wouldn't normally consider.

I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone with an interest in London history, it's a great read!

I'd definately recommend this book to anyone with an interest in London history, it's a great read!

The Complete Nose to Tail: A Kind of British Cooking
The Complete Nose to Tail: A Kind of British Cooking
by Fergus Henderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, quick delivery, 2 Jan 2013
This arrived promptly and is a great book at a great price. Lots of fab recipies and I'd recommend it as a staple kitchen book.

Braun Series 7 720s-4 Electric Shaver
Braun Series 7 720s-4 Electric Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Lived up to reviews. Great product for especially for those with sensitive skin, 2 Jan 2013
I bought this for my dad as a Christmas present. He has had lots of electric shavers in the past and not found any he likes as they always irritate his skin. I spent a lot of time researching electric shavers, which in itself a world of its own. He absolutely loves the shaver and finds it gives a close shave with no irritation, wet or dry. Loved it from the start, no problem getting used to it like other reviewers have found.

Would highly recommend this!