Profile for Godden > Reviews

Content by Godden

Godden "Jo" (West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Solvit Pet Booster Seat Jumbo
Solvit Pet Booster Seat Jumbo
Offered by Easy Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping the dog safe in the car, 7 Nov. 2013
Used to have my Parsons JRT in a cage in the boot but neither she nor I were very happy, Daisy because she couldn't see out at all and me because I was always a bit worried about a rear impact. Decided to try one of there which I bought direct from Easy Animal. It is a fabulous solution. Fits either the front or rear seat although because my car is a 3 door, the front seat is an easier option. Daisy can see out of the window and is nice and close to hand. Plenty big enough for the dog - who is 7kg -to sleep in comfort on a longer journey and can be used as her bed if visiting others. Highly recommended.

IMPORTANT UPDATE
Please regularly check the fixing that attaches the restraining lead to the frame. I discovered that it had worked loose halfway through a long journey and my dog was no longer secured to the seat. I had no tools with me to re-attach it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks costly!, 5 July 2013
Great looking bed cover. I bought the King size for my low double and it is just the right size to hang over the sides to within about 6 inches of the floor.

SHEEPSKIN PADDED PET PAD LARGE
SHEEPSKIN PADDED PET PAD LARGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy loves it!, 5 July 2013
This review is from: SHEEPSKIN PADDED PET PAD LARGE
Great bed for the dog. Was smaller than I was expecting but true to the size given. Daisy (a Parsons JRT) was relaxing on it within minutes of it being opened (after trying to bite it!) Plenty big enough for a small/medium dog.
Comment Comment | Permalink

2D Lamp 55w 4pin Energy Saving Bulb Lamp 4000k Cool White 10-12,000 Hours
2D Lamp 55w 4pin Energy Saving Bulb Lamp 4000k Cool White 10-12,000 Hours
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright bulb, 25 April 2013
Bought to replace a 38w bulb that was so dim it was awful. This one is much better, lights to full brightness very quickly.

Just Pets Enamel Dog Tag Gift, Comical Design, Personalised, Engraved Free
Just Pets Enamel Dog Tag Gift, Comical Design, Personalised, Engraved Free
Offered by Emblems-Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality dog tag, 25 April 2013
Great dog tag, nicely engraved and complete with sturdy split ring. The hole in the tag is set nice and low so hopefully will not wear through too quickly. Good (and free) engraving. Perfect for Daisy!

Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, Double
Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy mattress!, 24 Jan. 2013
Have been looking for a new mattress for a while and wanted a memory foam but the price was way too much. Had a look at this one after seeing the Which report and managed to purchase on a Black Friday deal. Very, very happy with it. Easy to move as it came rolled but it is worth leaving at least 24 hours unrolled to let it get it's shape back properly. I slept one night on the sofa. Really very comfortable and I have been much less achey in the mornings since using it.

Rocket Dog Women's Chestnut Flats Mendy 4 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Chestnut Flats Mendy 4 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, 24 Jan. 2013
I love these boots and even more so as I got them for £26 in the black Friday deals. I am usually between a 3 or 4 in footwear so went for the size 4 - they only just fit and are very narrow. That isn't a problem for me as I have narrow feet but it maybe for other people. Being suede, they have stretched a bit with wear which is good as I can now wear thicker socks with them! Overall, really happy with these boots.

Trixie Minou Cushy and Cuddly Cave, 41 x30 x50 cm, Beige/ Brown
Trixie Minou Cushy and Cuddly Cave, 41 x30 x50 cm, Beige/ Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats all love these beds., 24 Jan. 2013
I have 4 cats and all of them will sleep in these beds. They have to take turns as I only bought 2... They take a while to regain the proper shape after shipping but once they did the cats were straight in. Not sure how they will wash up.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 24 Jan. 2013
Bought really cheap in a black Friday deal. Just needed something other than my phone to use to tell the time while out dog walking and this one fits the bill.

Cosipet Quilted Step in Suit, 12-inch/ 30 cm, Navy
Cosipet Quilted Step in Suit, 12-inch/ 30 cm, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog coat!, 24 Jan. 2013
My Parsons JRT is not a fan of wearing anything but sometimes need protection against the weather. This does the trick. Easy to put on as it only requires front legs to be put into the jacket then zips down the back. It covers the tummy area really well. Measure your dog from the neck to the tail, round down in length for a dog with an upwards tail or up in length for a downwards tail.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4