Profile for Godden > Reviews

Content by Godden

Godden "Jo" (West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vax U84-AL-Pe Air Lift Steerable Pet Vacuum Cleaner - Silver/Blue
Vax U84-AL-Pe Air Lift Steerable Pet Vacuum Cleaner - Silver/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson beater-with a LOOONNNGGG warranty, 9 July 2016
I am probably the biggest Dyson fan having owned 2 over the last 11 years. My current one, the original purple ball Animal is probably 6 years old now and I love it but find it too heavy to lug up and down stairs so decided to get a smaller lighter vacuum to leave upstairs. I fully expected the Vax to not perform as well as the Dyson but figured for upstairs that wouldn't matter. WOW! How wrong was I? The Vax has given the tired flat carpet in my bedroom a new lease of life, I love the lift off cylinder capabilities which makes cleaning the stairs a breeze and it SO light and manoeuvrable, vacuuming is a breeze. I now find I am taking the VAX up and down stairs instead of the Dyson! The adjustable brush height, for deep pile/short pile/hard floors is great and it sticks to the floor with a powerful suction, my carpets look great, not easy in house with 2 dogs and a cat! A couple of (hardly worth mentioning) niggles, the flex comes out of the bottom of the cylinder and if you are not careful can get in the way (lovely long flex though!) and the dust collecting cylinder is small so more frequent emptying but neither of these things should put you off buying this vacuum cleaner.

Joules T Wellyprint Womens Wellington Boots
Joules T Wellyprint Womens Wellington Boots
Price: £27.84 - £44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars May perform better if only warn on soft ground but I pavement ..., 25 Nov. 2015
Was given a pair of Joules wellies as a gift in August 2014. Started wearing them (twice a day dog walker) in October, wet feet by December. May perform better if only worn on soft ground but I pavement walk to the park-maybe half a mile round trip then on soft ground - and it wore the hollow heel through which in turn let in water. Rubbish and would not recommend.

Keter Store It Out Max Plastic Outdoor Garden Storage Shed - Beige and Brown
Keter Store It Out Max Plastic Outdoor Garden Storage Shed - Beige and Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2015
Perfect for my 2 large wheelie bins. Fairly easy to put together too...

Columbia Womens Redmond Waterproof Low Rise Hiking Shoes - Grey (Charcoal/Glory 030), 4 UK (37 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Sept. 2015
OK shoes but came up very small - even though I ordered half a size bigger than normal

MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Black Leather Camera Case, Bag for Panasonic DMC-FZ200

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Panasonic DMC-FZ200, 16 Sept. 2015
Perfect for my Panasonic DMC-FZ200. Obviously need to remove the whole case to change battery or memory card but other than that great !

Wrendale Serving Trays
Wrendale Serving Trays

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Sept. 2015
Perfectly nice tray bought as a gift.

NewerTech Bluetooth Aluminum Keyboard
NewerTech Bluetooth Aluminum Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well and looks just like the iMac keyboard, 16 Sept. 2015
Works really well and looks just like the iMac keyboard. Not quite sure about the bit of white plastic that joins them together but other than that, just what I was looking for.

Love Heart Jack Russels Personalised Coaster
Love Heart Jack Russels Personalised Coaster
Offered by The Card Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2015
These are great - perfect for any JRT lover!

Northwest Territory Ladies Grey / Purple Montana Hiking Trainers Waterproof Walking Shoes (UK 4)
Offered by CLB Retail Shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Trainers - UK4 - but while the width is fine, my toes are actually touching the end and ..., 10 July 2015
Ordered my usual size in Trainers - UK4 - but while the width is fine, my toes are actually touching the end and this is with very thin trainer socks. Shame because the shoe looks great. Not sure if I will go for the next size up or try a different make.

Solvit Pet Booster Seat Jumbo
Solvit Pet Booster Seat Jumbo
Offered by Easy Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping the dog safe in the car, 7 Nov. 2013
Used to have my Parsons JRT in a cage in the boot but neither she nor I were very happy, Daisy because she couldn't see out at all and me because I was always a bit worried about a rear impact. Decided to try one of there which I bought direct from Easy Animal. It is a fabulous solution. Fits either the front or rear seat although because my car is a 3 door, the front seat is an easier option. Daisy can see out of the window and is nice and close to hand. Plenty big enough for the dog - who is 7kg -to sleep in comfort on a longer journey and can be used as her bed if visiting others. Highly recommended.

IMPORTANT UPDATE
Please regularly check the fixing that attaches the restraining lead to the frame. I discovered that it had worked loose halfway through a long journey and my dog was no longer secured to the seat. I had no tools with me to re-attach it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5