Profile for Adsy > Reviews

Content by Adsy

Adsy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Minotaur Super Clear Screen Protector Pack for Sony Xperia Z3 (6 Screen Protectors)
Offered by Minotaur Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Did I buy a duff one?, 4 Jun. 2015
Brand new Z3, properly cleaned and spotless before trying to apply the screen protector. No matter how carefully I applied it, the bubbles were numerous and even when I did manage to smooth them out and tried to remove tab '2', it simply pulled the screen protector back off the phone again resulting in yet more bubbles! I tried all 6 and then gave up, will not be buying again. I've bought other makes before (admittedly more expensive) and never had this problem and given all the 5 star reviews I have to think I bought a dud. There's not enough adhesive on the protector and the bubbling was a real problem so from own experience, only 1 star.

Magnet Expert N42 Neodymium Disc Magnets (10mm dia x 3mm thick) (Pack of 20) - 1.8kg Pull

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong!, 13 Jan. 2015
Seriously strong! Bought these for my magnetic whiteboard but they really too strong for it as hard to get them off the board! These are incredibly strong and I can understand why they come with a health and safety leaflet. For their size I doubt you'll find any stronger than these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job just fine., 13 Jan. 2015
Arrived very quickly and exactly as described. Using it for a printer located on the opposite side of the room from my PC so no idea about data transfer rates but works perfectly for what I need it for on a USB 2.0 cable extension. Seems really well made.

Enerpower (RCA) MDA11542002000 RCA Connector with Quick Charger (60W CCCV 1,8A charging current for, eBikes Pedelecs eScoter, 24 V with Battery

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong plug for UK, 13 Jan. 2015
The one which arrived turned up with a 2 pin plug and I'm in the UK!

I bought this for my father who's seriously ill and as he needs it for his mobility scooter I don't want the delay of sending it back, so I'll have to purchase an adapter for it. Disappointed.

Mini 300 Lumen Cree Q5 Zoomable And Focus Adjustable Led Flashlight Torch Wit
Mini 300 Lumen Cree Q5 Zoomable And Focus Adjustable Led Flashlight Torch Wit
Offered by MrStar

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for this tiny torch - took a long ..., 13 Jan. 2015
Amazing value for this tiny torch - took a long while to arrive but given the incredible brightness, apparently solid build and ridiculously low cost, this is brilliant. Can't fault it (yet).

Rocket Dog Mint Womens Ankle Boots MINTSD Black 3 UK, 36 EU
Rocket Dog Mint Womens Ankle Boots MINTSD Black 3 UK, 36 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved them, 13 Jan. 2015
Bought these as a Christmas present for my better half. She really liked them so that's a thumbs up.

BiC VELLEDA White Board Chisel 1751 Marker 3.7 - 5.5mm Box of 12 - Black
BiC VELLEDA White Board Chisel 1751 Marker 3.7 - 5.5mm Box of 12 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true black, 13 Jan. 2015
Bought a Legamaster good quality whiteboard and purchased 12 of these pens to be honest a bit disappointed as they aren't a true black compared to other whiteboard pens I've bought (like Niceday also available online). They're more of a grey than black. Useful having the chisel nib which is good when you need different widths when drawing but the grey look does let them down.

RHA MA200 Noise Isolating In Ear Headphones - Black
RHA MA200 Noise Isolating In Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ... budget compared to what you can pay) these are excellent for the money and sound great, 21 Nov. 2014
Having tried low budget earphones before (I think £15 is low budget compared to what you can pay) these are excellent for the money and sound great. The gold plated connection obviously helps and in contrast to the MA350's I had before, the connection plug has been reinforced with a strengthened, angled unit so should get less wear and tear. My old MA350's suffered because the connection was too weak to survive constant tugging and pulling so this should last longer.

On judging the sound on a smartphone, use a decent music app. On Sony's 'Walkman' app for Xperia phones these sound good but nothing exceptional. Bring them to life with the Poweramp app and the true richness comes through and the bass is truly full of character. These are cheap enough to buy two pairs and I'll be ordering a second, one for home, one for work (left in the van).

Good to see them designed in the UK as well (although still made in China but I guess in reality that keeps the cost down). Ordered and delivered within 48 hours, direct from RHA with free P&P so they will definitely be getting my next order.

MoKo Invisible Screen Protector Films for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 12 INCH Tablet, (2-Pack)
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to fit with no bubbles and only had to ..., 10 Nov. 2014
When you spend over a grand on a new laptop / tablet there's no point in skimping on the screen protector. This does just the job, very easy to fit with no bubbles and only had to apply once. It comes with a spare protector but doubt I'll need that for quite some time. Very happy to recommend for anyone with a Surface pro 3.

GreatShield Ultra Smooth Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z1 / i1 Honami (Crystal Clear HD)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Have tried other screen protectors but this is the only ..., 9 Aug. 2014
Have tried other screen protectors but this is the only one I have used which goes on perfectly first time. Not the cheapest on the market but worth paying the extra for when you have an expensive phone. Three protectors supplied but only used one so far and you'd never know it was on there. Quality product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3