Profile for Adsy > Reviews

Content by Adsy

Adsy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
C4A Tablet Desk Mount - Desktop Clamp Type Stand for Most 8.9 -10.4 inch Tablets / Single Arm - Two Legs
Offered by Cables 4 ALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for holding a Microsoft Surface pro 3, 18 Jan. 2016
I bought this to hold my Microsoft Surface pro 3, clamping it to the edge of my drawing board whilst I work. It holds the weight very well and is easily adjustable enough to get the right angle for viewing the screen without reflections. I haven't used it extensively yet so time will tell how long it lasts with a lot of use but it's perfect for the job and the bonus is I don't even to remove the case the Pro 3 is in as the clamps will hold it anyway. I can see me buying another one if I can find a box to fix the clamp to hold my pantone pens!

Composer
Composer

5.0 out of 5 stars Masters music as skillfully as his onscreen characters, 7 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Composer (Audio CD)
If you weren't aware Anthony Hopkins was a good composer, you may be in for a surprise. Not just a brilliant actor but also an accomplished musician who really does know how to write music. His music has a real warmth and friendliness to it which at times is sent spinning off on a tangent of creativity. From the beautifully sublime 'Margam' to 'The Plaza', vaguely reminiscent of West Side Story, this is an album rich in mood and character. Music snobs may huff at the suggestion of his musical skill but the man can seriously compose. This is a live album with audience noticeable between some of the pieces but that's the only reason it loses one star. Only had this album a week and I've listened to it five times already.

RHA SA500 On Ear Headphones
RHA SA500 On Ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro look with superb sound, 7 Nov. 2015
Whatever you do, don't tell RHA they got the price wrong as for this price they seem far too cheap at under £15. The sound quality is superb with really strong, clear bass and well balanced mid to high tones. The ear pieces are slightly small compared to other models but for me that's a bonus. I wore them for a long fitness walk one evening, for almost two hours and had no problems with comfort. These are going to get a lot of use...

Black Plastic Drawing Picture Storage Tube Poster Scroll Holder
Black Plastic Drawing Picture Storage Tube Poster Scroll Holder
Offered by GNWE

2.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes you can spend too little, 23 Oct. 2015
First off, these are very, very cheap and for the money they are good value but as others have said, if you really want something that's more practical it's worth paying more. There is no screw cap on the end like other tubes so yo have to pull the entire extended tube out of the main holder in order to retrieve plans and this can only be done by unclipping some very weak clips from one end. Yes, they are ridiculously cheap so probably good as a one off use but if you're looking more long term, probably best avoided compared to others on the market. For our business use I'm not going to order any more of them. Took exactly a month to arrive (but then for free delivery can't really complain about that when they're coming from China!). Get's two stars for the price.

Reeves DIN A0 Postal Tube Telescopic 620 - 1020 mm Length Diameter 85 mm
Reeves DIN A0 Postal Tube Telescopic 620 - 1020 mm Length Diameter 85 mm
Offered by OFF PRICE STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 9 Oct. 2015
I wanted drawing tubes that looked professional and smart to present plans to clients and these seem well made, with the added feature of being able to write client info on the end of the tube (under a protective cover), a feature many of the other drawing tubes don't have. Haven't tested one to destruction yet but good value for the money and arrived quickly so I ordered another batch of them.

Boccia Men's Titanium Leather Strap Watch B3533-01
Boccia Men's Titanium Leather Strap Watch B3533-01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, well made, 9 Oct. 2015
Only had this for a few weeks but I'm impressed with the quality and how little it weighs. I needed a 'smart' watch to go under a shirt and the thinness of the case makes it ideal at only 5mm and to be honest I hardly know I'm wearing it most of the time. Looks elegant, water resistant to 50m (though I haven't tested it under water yet) and titanium case, it was a good purchase for the money.

Minotaur Sony Xperia Z3 Screen Protector Pack: Super Clear (6 Screen Protectors)
Offered by Minotaur Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Did I buy a duff one?, 4 Jun. 2015
Brand new Z3, properly cleaned and spotless before trying to apply the screen protector. No matter how carefully I applied it, the bubbles were numerous and even when I did manage to smooth them out and tried to remove tab '2', it simply pulled the screen protector back off the phone again resulting in yet more bubbles! I tried all 6 and then gave up, will not be buying again. I've bought other makes before (admittedly more expensive) and never had this problem and given all the 5 star reviews I have to think I bought a dud. There's not enough adhesive on the protector and the bubbling was a real problem so from own experience, only 1 star.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2015 5:11 PM BST

Magnet Expert N42 Neodymium Disc Magnets (10mm dia x 3mm thick) (Pack of 20) - 1.8kg Pull

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong!, 13 Jan. 2015
Seriously strong! Bought these for my magnetic whiteboard but they really too strong for it as hard to get them off the board! These are incredibly strong and I can understand why they come with a health and safety leaflet. For their size I doubt you'll find any stronger than these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job just fine., 13 Jan. 2015
Arrived very quickly and exactly as described. Using it for a printer located on the opposite side of the room from my PC so no idea about data transfer rates but works perfectly for what I need it for on a USB 2.0 cable extension. Seems really well made.

Enerpower (RCA) MDA11542002000 RCA Connector with Quick Charger (60W CCCV 1,8A charging current for, eBikes Pedelecs eScoter, 24 V with Battery

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong plug for UK, 13 Jan. 2015
The one which arrived turned up with a 2 pin plug and I'm in the UK!

I bought this for my father who's seriously ill and as he needs it for his mobility scooter I don't want the delay of sending it back, so I'll have to purchase an adapter for it. Disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3