Profile for Lucy (Brit living in France) > Reviews

Content by Lucy (Brit liv...

Lucy (Brit living in France)

Page: 1 | 2
Epson Stylus SX130 Compact All-in-One Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
Epson Stylus SX130 Compact All-in-One Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)

1.0 out of 5 stars worst printer i have ever had, 3 Feb 2014
do not buy this printer, it has caused me hours of frustration....
the print quality is poor and because the ink cartridges are so ridiculously expensive I tried the so called compatible ones. They are not compatible as the printer does not recognise them, you can not by-pass this and so it is useless.

"Waybuloo" Annual 2011
"Waybuloo" Annual 2011
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual great stuff, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: "Waybuloo" Annual 2011 (Hardcover)
A great big annual full of fun, colour, stories, games and things to do, exactly what you'd expect really! I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old and it keeps him amused for ages when he wakes up in the morning, fantastic.

Christmas Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
Christmas Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 17 Dec 2011
Fantastic, much bigger and better than any other sticker book I've bought before. My 2 n half year old loves this and there are so many stickers I think it'll last until next christmas too!

Packard Bell Easynote TK87 GU-023UK 15.6 inch Notebook (Intel Pentium P6200, 4GB Ram, 640GB HDD, DVD, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium) - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent value, 14 Nov 2011
I couldn't be more pleased with this laptop. Quick, easy to set up and use and the slightly larger screen is great for watching films etc. The colour is great but be aware the casing is not smooth, is has a swirl pattern through it which you can't see on the pictures.

Cowboy Fancy Dress Toddler Costume Age 3
Cowboy Fancy Dress Toddler Costume Age 3
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 14 Nov 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 2.5 year old who is tall for his age and it fits well but he will soon outgrow it. The product does vary from the picture in that the pattern on the chaps is much less defined and the hat is definitely not a cowboy shaped hat! Overall it's a fun outfit that my son loves but you get what you pay for.

My Extremely Good Story Collection (Charlie & Lola)
My Extremely Good Story Collection (Charlie & Lola)
by Lauren Child
Edition: MP3 CD

5.0 out of 5 stars firm favourite, 7 Oct 2011
My two n half year old loves this and it it's a definite favourite of mine too as it's cute but not too annoying to listen to time and time again!

The Gruffalo and Friends (CD box set)
The Gruffalo and Friends (CD box set)
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars 'does what it says on the tin', 29 Aug 2011
All the great stories on a set of cds, read well and followed by a song. Simple and well produced.
Although great for bedtime they are not so great for car journeys as each story is on a seperate cd and so you have to keep changing them.

My Completely Best Story Collection (Charlie and Lola)
My Completely Best Story Collection (Charlie and Lola)
by Lauren Child
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 Aug 2011
My 2.5 year old absolutely loves this. It's like having a two cheeky children chattering away in the back of my car and even after listening to it for 2 weeks solid on every car trip my son still loves it and it's not driving me crazy yet!

Cool, Calm Parent: How not to lose it with your kids
Cool, Calm Parent: How not to lose it with your kids
by Hollie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars reassuring and positive, 31 Mar 2011
Just what I needed as a frazzled mum of an energetic and challenging two year old. Yes as some other reviews say it does give a lot of examples of other parents actions, good and bad, but I felt that it only added to the support this book has given me. Even just making the time to sit down and read this book calmed me and knowing that my lovely little boys challenging behavior is 100% normal was just brilliant. Very glad I bought this book and would recommend it to any parent wanting a bit of reassurance that they can cope and keep calm!

Galt Shaped Puzzles - Construction Vehicles
Galt Shaped Puzzles - Construction Vehicles

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, well designed, 10 Feb 2011
I bought these for my son who is nearly two. These puzzles are colourful, good fun to do and great for developing eye hand coordination and problem solving. Good value for money and sturdy enough for toddlers.

Page: 1 | 2