Profile for Calum > Reviews

Content by Calum

Calum

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Foxglove Summer (PC Peter Grant Book Book 5)
Foxglove Summer (PC Peter Grant Book Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 25 Jun. 2015
The latest book in this series is easily as good as the rest, fast paced and intriguing. It pulls you into the story pretty quickly and you just have to read to the end!

NCIS - Season 9 [DVD]
NCIS - Season 9 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Harmon

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: NCIS - Season 9 [DVD] (DVD)
The best TV programme; EVER!!!

NCIS - Season 10 [DVD]
NCIS - Season 10 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Harmon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: NCIS - Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
What can I say! I just love this series.

Absolute Power
Absolute Power

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't put it down after the first chapter!, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Absolute Power (Kindle Edition)
This is the first of David Baldacci's books that I have read...... It won't be the last. The story had me gripped from beginning to end.

Integral UltimaPro 64GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Integral UltimaPro 64GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Offered by MyMemory

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money storage., 15 July 2014
Works very well, gets loads of stuff on it; music on this one, but will be getting another one for my pics. Excellent price too!

Blues Traveling: The Holy Sites of the Delta Blues
Blues Traveling: The Holy Sites of the Delta Blues
by Steve Cheseborough

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and warmly written information about Mississippi and the important Blues Heritage., 15 July 2014
Still working my way through it, but so far, it is excellent.It reads more like friendly information than a travel book. Gives the good and the not so good side of things. It will be a big help on my journey up Highway 61 next year.

Fathering for men: Every man's guide to the first years of fatherhood
Fathering for men: Every man's guide to the first years of fatherhood
by Martin Francis

3.0 out of 5 stars A practical, down-to-earth guide for prospective Dads., 15 July 2014
I bought this for my son as I had found it invaluable when I was a new Dad, several years ago. It explains pretty much all the questions which a young Dad should think of, but sometimes doesn't! Then you come across the question and the answer when looking for something else!!

Poisoned Mind
Poisoned Mind

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Poisoned Mind (Kindle Edition)
A very good story and lead players. I grew to like all of them and was keen to find out what happens to them and how they solve their differing problems. Thoughtfully and tactfully written, it deals with a sensitive subject very well. I will look for more of his books.

Broken Homes (PC Peter Grant Book Book 4)
Broken Homes (PC Peter Grant Book Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuing excellence!, 6 Feb. 2014
I love this series of books. A great hero, with normal likes and lusts and bad habits. Has almost as many problems with technology that I do, albeit for different reasons. Start at book one, and love them!

Gymboss Interval Timer and Stopwatch - TEAL / BLUE METALLIC GLOSS
Gymboss Interval Timer and Stopwatch - TEAL / BLUE METALLIC GLOSS
Offered by Gymboss EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit., 6 Feb. 2014
This item does just what it says in it's sales pitch and I thoroughly recommend it, but my biggest congratulations and thanks must go to Gymboss EU how got it to me in double quick time. Ordered on the a Monday, had a confirmation on Tuesday that Gymboss had sent my order and it would be delivered between Feb 5th to 25th and then it arrives on the Thursday!! Blinding!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3