Profile for D. Johnson > Reviews

Content by D. Johnson

D. Johnson "oldplayer" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sole Control Soothers Ultra Soft Orthotic Insoles with reinforced Arch (7-9.5)
Sole Control Soothers Ultra Soft Orthotic Insoles with reinforced Arch (7-9.5)
Offered by Sole Control

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought these., 22 Dec. 2015
Little bit of trimming and they fit snug in my shoes.
Take a little getting used to but my Plantar problems have eased dramatically.
I would fully recommend this product as it is a rare find: inexpensive quality item!!

GoProThe Tool
GoProThe Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have item!!!, 22 Dec. 2015
This review is from: GoProThe Tool (Electronics)
What a totally excellent bit of kit for your GoPro.
Sits on my car key ring and is always there when I need it.
Anyone who owns a GoPro will tell you: hand tight is never enough.
Inexpensive, can't do without piece of equipment!!!

Coocheer Travel Household Medium Case for Gopro Hero 4 3+ 3 2 1 and Accessories
Coocheer Travel Household Medium Case for Gopro Hero 4 3+ 3 2 1 and Accessories
Offered by candybox

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice., 22 Dec. 2015
I had problems with ordering another similar item so based on reviews I decided on this one.
No regrets at all. I have a GoPro 3+ and everything I need with me fits in the case. Of course your not going to fit a big tripod etc. in it but the GoPro and spare accessories fit in the cut-outs excellently protecting the expensive bit of kit you have invested in.
It's strong yet light and I would thoroughly recommend this product.

Personalised Parchment Scroll - Bells Style
Personalised Parchment Scroll - Bells Style
Offered by Colledge-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec. 2015
Brilliant little points earner. My wife loved this on our first anniversary.
A must have and fully recommend.

douself Men Cycling Bicycle Bike Outdoor Jersey Shirt + Shorts Breathable Riding Jacket Pants with Convenient Back Pocket
Offered by Lixada-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the price and would recommend to anyone ..., 9 Dec. 2015
Very good quality for the price and would recommend to anyone into cycling and you just fancy a change in your gear. Ha see what I did there lol

Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers
Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a Prime member and this little beut is just brilliant.., 9 Dec. 2015
I am a Prime member and this little beut is just brilliant....So cheap in cost but no way is this cheap in design or specs.
Streams my music and video seamlessly. Not had any buffering! Though of course that depends on your Broadband etc.
On black Friday this was going for £34.99...WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!
I would fully recommend this item to anyone who is into their music and video as It's conveniently sized and easy to use.

iPhone 6/6s Case - Omaker [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6/6s (4.7) Case Bumper [Comprehensive Protection] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Soft Slim Clear TPU Case with Unique Grainy Shock Absorption Design - ECO-Friendly Material and Packaging(Clear)
Offered by CHERRY STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good quality Item, 9 Dec. 2015
Very very good quality Item.
More for a lady's phone as the little dimples make it look feminine...ish.
Bought for my wife and she loves it.

Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (PS4)
Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! Though this type of game may be ..., 9 Dec. 2015
Played DMC on playstation one and two many years ago. So got this more out of curiosity than anything due to have a PS4 now.
I must say....I love it! Though this type of game may be a 'Marmite' situation.
Story line is...well...ok but I love the game play itself....fast action...lots of sword and gun battles....a little repetitive... but entertaining non the less.
To say the graphics are good seems lame these days as 'graphics' have come sooo far since I started playing games way back in the day. However these are not top of the range but excellent non the less.
Will definitely be one of those games I will finish (get to the end).

Minion car sticker, Escape.
Minion car sticker, Escape.
Offered by Stick on BM's

5.0 out of 5 stars Ha ha Love this. Bought another, 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Minion car sticker, Escape.
Ha ha Love this. Bought another, different design too as I was so pleased.
Great quality vinyl and looks great.
Don't know how it will fair in the summer sun but I will update if there is any colour degradation.

Topeak Cage Mount Water Bottle Fixer - Black
Topeak Cage Mount Water Bottle Fixer - Black
Offered by Dennis Winter leven ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job great but does tend to 'slip' around under the weight ..., 9 Dec. 2015
Does the job great but does tend to 'slip' around under the weight of a full water bottle. Tried to tighten to the max but still got some slippage. Although I must point out, this did not affect the usage. I was still able to use on a 112 mile ride with ease.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6