Profile for Tony > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cerruti 1881 Femme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Cerruti 1881 Femme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars ... young lady having a 21st birthday she was very happy with it, 7 Nov 2014
This was a gift for a young lady having a 21st birthday she was very happy with it..

Beech and Silver Compact Extending Dining Set
Beech and Silver Compact Extending Dining Set
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small spaces, 24 Oct 2014
Very good for small spaces as the chairs fold up inside excellent service from the seller phoning up to see if we were happy with the product, value for money and good service would recommend.

Marius Fabre Liquid Aleppo Soap 1Litre (Refill Bottle)
Marius Fabre Liquid Aleppo Soap 1Litre (Refill Bottle)
Offered by Greenweez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Sensitive skin., 24 Oct 2014
A very nice soap non drying long lasting as you don't need to use a lot, highly recommend for anyone with sensitive skin, no harsh perfumes.

Moto G 4G SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (8GB)
Moto G 4G SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (8GB)
Offered by Highend Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 24 Oct 2014
Bought mine a couple of days ago and I couldn't be happier, it has everything I need at a very good price, my first ever mobile phone was a Motorola many years ago, it was a great phone and I'm equally impressed with this one, well done Motorola, would recommend..

The Killing Room (The China Thrillers Book 3)
The Killing Room (The China Thrillers Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Draws you in., 17 Jun 2014
I have enjoyed this book from start to finish, strong character's lots of suspense and a few surprises. A good read definitely recommend.

CPOģ 2 Port KVM Switch for VGA Monitor & USB Mouse/Keyboard - Including Cables!!
Offered by CPO Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 12 Jun 2014
I have one of these before some years ago (not this one) with poor results, this on works very well now I can use two computers on one monitor, would highly recommend.

Spider Tech Beige Lower Back
Spider Tech Beige Lower Back

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 12 Jun 2014
Allows me to get on with life gives great support, would highly recommend I was sceptical until I tried it.

Moon Over Soho (PC Peter Grant Book Book 2)
Moon Over Soho (PC Peter Grant Book Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it, 26 May 2014
I really enjoyed it, kept me interested right through. The characters are growing and I will be starting the next one soon.

Guilt: Alex Delaware 28
Guilt: Alex Delaware 28

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent read, 28 Mar 2014
Not the best of Jonathan Kellermans books I have read although it do keep my interest throughout I was a little disappointed with the ending.

Tabs+ for Google (Kindle Fire Edition)
Tabs+ for Google (Kindle Fire Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Flashing Screen, 25 Feb 2014
I find this slow and clumsy when I click the mail button it causes a lot of screen flashes before it goes to the mail, don't know if I will be keeping it on or not.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3