Profile for Jeanette Scott > Reviews

Content by Jeanette Scott

Jeanette Scott "Welsh Witch" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Offa: Rise of the Englisc Warrior (The Anglo-Saxon Sagas: The Heroic Legends of the English Folk Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 1 Jun 2013
I was so interested in this book I could not put it down. Briliant for History buffs. So glad I found this

Sirdar Country Aran Knitting Pattern Booklet, 8 Designs for All the Family, Leaflet Number 202
by Sirdar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Feb 2013
This is one of my favourite patterns. I am so pleased to have found it and I am now enjoying the cardigan warm and snuggly.

Coaching Skills Training Course. Business and life coaching techniques for improving performance using NLP and goal setting.  Your toolkit to coaching yourself and others, with exercises and scripts.
Coaching Skills Training Course. Business and life coaching techniques for improving performance using NLP and goal setting. Your toolkit to coaching yourself and others, with exercises and scripts.
by Kathryn Critchley

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideas!!!, 3 Aug 2012
This books is extremely useful in my work, giving me ideas of ways to bring groups together to work to reach their goals with support and supporting others. YES!!

You are Therefore I am: A Declaration of Dependence
You are Therefore I am: A Declaration of Dependence
by Satish Kumar

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 Aug 2012
Book arrived in excellent condition and I was thrilled, this is one book that will never be out on loan again, and proved the old adage, it is better to give than to lend and it costs about the same.

Power Supply adapter for Nintdeno DS / DS Lite Handheld Console - Replacement for USG-002(EUR) - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy again!, 3 Aug 2012
I was afraid I would not be able to replace this adapter after the puppy chewed through it once again, as the DS belongs to my son. I had a feast of cable and adapter buying to get us all back in full working order. Item arrived in excellent condition and service was surprisingly quick.

Originale 19V 1.58A Netbook AC Alimentatore / Caricabatterie/Adattatore per Compaq Mini 700, HP Mini PC 1000 1100PC con PC247 di 12 mesi di garanzia. Cavo di alimentazione EU inclusi.
Offered by PC 247

5.0 out of 5 stars Godsend, 3 Aug 2012
I was thrilled to receive this vital bit of kit for my netbook, my puppy had chewed through the original. Now she is banished to the kitchen and garden. Ahhhh!

Wooden Handle Grip Falt Blade Turning Soil Gardening Tool Hoe 14.2"
Wooden Handle Grip Falt Blade Turning Soil Gardening Tool Hoe 14.2"

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I can get to work., 3 Aug 2012
Very happy with this and other items delivered together. I can rescue my allotment through the summer and hope for a better year next year, now I am armed against all weeds...lol.

Q Connect A4 8-Column Analysis Pad
Q Connect A4 8-Column Analysis Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Aug 2011
I use these pads so often for both work and research, they are so useful for me, and the service I felt was fast and well worth the price of the pads, I will use this service again.

Earth Pilgrim
Earth Pilgrim
by Satish Kumar

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 12 April 2011
This review is from: Earth Pilgrim (Hardcover)
This book arrived promtly in excellent condition, I ws so pleased to have this back on my bookshelf after I had loaned several of my most important books and lost them forever. If someone lends you a book it is because there is wisdom inside. treat it well and return it when you can.

Wellington Through Time
Wellington Through Time
by Allan Frost

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 12 April 2011
This book was a lovely gift for someone researching her family history in the area.

Arrived in good time and in excellent condition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3