Profile for MannyMoriarty > Reviews

Content by MannyMoriarty

MannyMoriarty (Fakenham, Norfolk United Kingdom)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A PROPER Terramundi, 12 Nov 2012
There are lots of cheap looking terramundis on the market. If you want one that looks great, this is a beautiful shape and comes in many different colours and designs. My first one lasted for six years until I broke it open. I only put spare silver coins in it and, when full, I was surprised (and delighted) to find that I had over £250 in the pot. Easily enough to justify buying another beautiful pot! You won't be disappointed with this.
Almost as soon as I had ordered this, it arrived. Fabulous service.

See This Through and Leave
See This Through and Leave
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense and atmospheric., 5 July 2005
This is a fantastic album! Cooper were initially a band that I was sceptical of, assuming at a first listen that they were a toned down Muse with Oasis-y vocals. Well after a few listens to the album I was hooked! Something that I adore about Cooper is the precise way they build songs up, expecially 'The Lake' 'The Murder Song' and of course the more upbeat 'Who Needs Enemies'. I prefer this album to 'Kick Up The Fire...' as it is less abstract and there are a few more songs that have a more structured feel to them. This album has songs on it that you can dance around the room to, but songs that you can equally lie back and let relax you. And don't get me started on the lyrics, they're really intriguing [sp?], and there are lots of different ways you can interpret them. I find that 'Amber' has particularly beautiful, dark lyrics. I'd definately recommend this album to a new Cooper fan. Buy it!!!