Profile for breezer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Big Maria
Big Maria

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing yarn, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Big Maria (Kindle Edition)
Amusing yarn with amusing characters. Being an ex professional diver I found the diving section totally unbelievable. Saying that, I still enjoyed the story.

Dremel 2615448632 Keyless Quick Change Multi Tool Chuck 4486
Dremel 2615448632 Keyless Quick Change Multi Tool Chuck 4486

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a lot of good, 26 Oct 2013
Using an engineers vice and Mole grips I still could not not get the chuck to work. This is because the chuck was taken to the open limit without having been oiled or greased first, disappointed with Dremel.x

Returned the first chuck for a replacement which arrived two days after the planned delivery date. Lo and behold, THE REPLACEMENT CHUCK IS SEIZED IN THE OPEN POSITION AS WELL, You couldn't bloody write it!!! Will be sending it back tomorrow. TOTAL CRAP!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 10:09 PM GMT

The Deluge
The Deluge

4.0 out of 5 stars Different worlds end view, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Deluge (Kindle Edition)
Not a bad yarn but I wasnt too sure about the alien type creatures. I couldnt really visualize them. I might get the follow up to see what happens to the survivors.

Redaction: Extinction Level Event (Part I)
Redaction: Extinction Level Event (Part I)

2.0 out of 5 stars Got boring, 18 Sep 2013
By the time I had read 65% I realized that I didnt care if the characters lived or died. Unbelievable characters and situations. I wont be looking for the next in this series.

Refuge
Refuge

5.0 out of 5 stars Good yarn, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Refuge (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book a lot. Good story and believable characters. Will be watching for more of the same from this author.

Dark Eden
Dark Eden

1.0 out of 5 stars Give it a miss., 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dark Eden (Kindle Edition)
I soon got fed up with the childish language. It was the same rubbish as spoken by the kids in the Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdrome film, very irritating.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2013 12:57 PM GMT

The Remaining: Fractured
The Remaining: Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book in the series, 17 Aug 2013
This is the fourth book I have read in the series and I am looking forward to the next one. A new twist to the type of infected people, not just the cannon fodder types. Highly entertaining read. Start with the first in the series, you wont be disappointed.

Koolart Car Tax Disc Holder 0584 Honda HRV
Koolart Car Tax Disc Holder 0584 Honda HRV
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good in my HRV, 28 Jun 2013
Very easy to change tax disc without any mess or fuss, only takes seconds. I am very happy with purchase.

Aardvark Apple to HDMI High Speed Adapter - iPad, iPhone & iPod to TV - Full HD 1080p
Offered by Dragon Claw (15-25 shipping days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy Ipad to TV, 28 Jun 2013
Just plug into Ipad and connect HDMI cable to TV in other end, job done. You cant always get full screen on TV, but not a major problem. Still worth 5 stars.

The Remaining
The Remaining

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as my review for the other two books in the series., 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Remaining (Kindle Edition)
Having read all three of the books in the series, I am looking forward to No. 4 being completed. Thanks Mr Molles, very goog yarn. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3