Profile for M. MCMILLAN > Reviews

Content by M. MCMILLAN

M. MCMILLAN "puntomatt" (Just outside Glasgow)

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Price: 10.18

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent adventure!, 12 Feb 2007
Having been looking for this CD for a few years now (I didn't want to pay ridiculous prices) I can say this is one of the best soundtracks I've heard to date and also great road music. There are so many good songs on here it's hard to single one out, personally I think I'd go for Father Time but In Time, The Boys and Girls are Doing It, Play with Me and Two Heads are Better Than One are almost equally brilliant. I love the energy this CD gives off.

I got this beauty 5 stars!

Rocky Balboa: The Best Of Rocky
Rocky Balboa: The Best Of Rocky
Offered by mecodu-uk
Price: 11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars The best soundtrack album ever!!!, 12 Feb 2007
Having been involved in a lot Rocky chat in the office for the last 2-3 months I decided to buy this album...I had high hopes and I was not disappointed. I got it before a very long journey so listened to it fully 3 times and can conclude that this CD is the ultimate in motivational music. For example I had an argument with the other half last night, I went for a drive but it didn't let off any steam so I come home and put on Hearts on Fire - instantly I could take on the world and I've had a smile on my face every since!!!

If you're a fan of the Rocky films or just need perking up GET THIS CD,[...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2009 12:50 AM GMT