Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Dockside at Willow Lake (The Lakeshore Chronicles - Book 3)
Dockside at Willow Lake (The Lakeshore Chronicles - Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 9 Aug. 2014
I just can't put these books down. Both myself a nearly!!!! 50 year old and my mother a nearly 80 year old are working our way through them at the moment. We love the way each book centres on a character but brings in previous characters within the Avalon town and Bellamy family.

Slow Cooker Crock Pot Recipes
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Recipes

4.0 out of 5 stars the best slow cooker app out, 17 Feb. 2014
Looking forward to the sweet spicy rubbed pork and ham in cider this week. Already cooked butter chicken and hunters chicken which are now family favourites. This is the best slow cooker app I've seen yet. Clear instructions with UK measurements. Easy to put together before going to work in the morning and nice to walk into the smells on returning.

Dog Training: Tricks To Teach Your Dog; Easy, Fun Dog Tricks Anyone Can Teach With Almost No Effort Guaranteed (dog training, puppy training, dog obedience) ... guide dog training obedience Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Feb. 2014
Although my puppy can do a lot of tricks already I found some
New ones in this book with good clear instructions.
This book would even be suitable for child's use.

One Hundred Names
One Hundred Names

5.0 out of 5 stars another fantastic book by cecelia, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: One Hundred Names (Kindle Edition)
Haven't found a Cecelia book yet I haven't enjoyed. Fantastically written As ever
With parts that you can see developing straight away.

Three Girls and a Baby
Three Girls and a Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic story, 4 Jan. 2014
Loved this and it was free! Will read more by this author now I have read this book...brilliantly read...fantastic read.

How to Fall in Love
How to Fall in Love

5.0 out of 5 stars never disappointed, 4 Jan. 2014
Fantastic as ever. Just couldn't put it down. As ever with Cecelia Ahern there's
Always a twist and a few surprises.

Purple Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet 16GB or 32GB with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

3.0 out of 5 stars good price but disappointed, 4 Jan. 2014
I found it was a good price but not specifically designed for the kindle fire HE.
The slots don't match up with the buttons on the back so you have to take
the kindle out to switch on and off and to adjust the volume.

Thin
Thin
by Grace Bowman

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Thin (Paperback)
I have read a few books on this subject to help me understand a dear friend who although has a lot of anorexic traits manages to keep her weight at a reasonable level. I found this book the most helpful yet, in that it made me realise how her mind works and how the "Voices" she hears influence her decisions in life. I will continue to read to enlighten myself and encourage my friend through the difficulties she encounters.