Profile for Miban > Reviews

Content by Miban

Miban

Love and Marriage (4 CD Set)
Love and Marriage (4 CD Set)
Offered by PinnacleStores

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must listen to' for singles and married couples alike, 24 Jun 2013
I was given this as a gift and now recommend it to all my friends. It gives a refreshing insight into what it takes to get married and challenged my view of what love is about and the fact that it takes much more than love to stay married. It highlights some great issues for discussions which tend to be taken for granted and could become 'deal breakers' in the future. Highly recommend for everyone.

36 PC DIE CAST CAR MODEL SET F1 CONVERTIBLE RACING CARS KIDS TOY PLAY SET 015930

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 29 Nov 2012
I bought this to put in the party bag for my son's 5th birthday. It was delivered well before the estimated delivery date. At that price, I wasn't expecting the quality to be as good as some of the other more expensive one. But, it served the purpose. The boys enjoyed playing with them at least on the day. Not sure how long it'll last for but as these things go, my son's at the bottom of the toy basket for now.