Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Jamie

Star Command
Star Command

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek like Adventures, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Star Command (App)
I just played this game for an hour and a half and I'm not the sort to do that with Kindle games. The game play is simple and repetitive but with the incentives that come with the repetitive game play it makes it more fun. The game however does seem to come to a halt when you have leveled up your ship as far as you can and simply cannot earn anymore tokens despite there being more story to do so. I know there's a lot of potential for this game to grow and the ability to expand on crew and ship will certainly make it last longer but for a good hour of game play it was fun.

Economy of Love: Creating a Community of Enough [With DVD]
Economy of Love: Creating a Community of Enough [With DVD]
by Shane Claiborne

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this at festivals!, 29 Aug. 2012
I bought this book at a christian festival (Green belt) and when I got home I realized that the videos it speaks of are not on a website but on a DVD which you have to buy. This one on amazon does come with the DVD and I don't know if it's good with it or not but without the DVD it's probably the worst book I've read on changing the economy and feels like a huge case of false advertising. I hope those that buy it with the DVD can say better about it as I finished the book in 40 minutes...

Apple ipod Touch 2nd Gen Digitizer + Chassis Bezel + Pre Assembled
Apple ipod Touch 2nd Gen Digitizer + Chassis Bezel + Pre Assembled

2.0 out of 5 stars It slightly worked for 2 days then went back to day one., 13 April 2012
I bought the replacement screen and it worked very well for the first 2 days, when I say it worked very well the screen finally worked and I found out it was indeed the connector. From the very time I installed the new screen the home button did not work which was a complete pain and 2 days later the connector was now not working again. I'm very annoyed at this as I was very willing to give this a 5 star review for getting my screen to work alone but when the home button stopped working and then finally the screen it enabled it useless. I'm now £10 down with now another broken screen.