Profile for Sophie Jackson > Reviews

Content by Sophie Jackson

Sophie Jackson

London With The Lights On (Deluxe)
London With The Lights On (Deluxe)
Offered by encorerecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album of the year!, 19 Jun. 2013
I couldn't wait to buy this album for my birthday and it hasn't disappointed me at all! I literally listen to this album every morning whilst getting ready as the songs are so upbeat and fun, as well as a couple of ballads which are equally as good. Really recommend this album as every single song is brilliant. They have such a unique and individual style and it is really nice to see that they are bringing something different to the music business. I would say that this is the best album of the year so far. 5 stars!

Our Girl - Lacey Turner - As Seen on BBC1 [DVD]
Our Girl - Lacey Turner - As Seen on BBC1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lacey Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant programme!, 19 Jun. 2013
I had already seen this when it was on BBC1 for the first time, and I thought it was so amazing, I had to buy it on DVD for my birthday. Lacey Turner is absolutely brilliant as Molly and her journey is so nice to watch. I really recommend this as I can watch it over and over again and never get bored! 5 stars.