Profile for Becky > Reviews

Content by Becky

Becky

Page: 1 | 2
Illustrated Classics for Girls (Usborne Illustrated Story Collections)
Illustrated Classics for Girls (Usborne Illustrated Story Collections)
by Various

3.0 out of 5 stars Usborne save girls from tales of dangerous, icky adventure!, 9 Dec 2014
Phew! Thank goodness Usborne have clearly marked these books for gender. Stupid me (must have been my female mind getting confused), I almost bought my daughter the boys collection, including tales of dangerous heroism and adventure. The poor fragile thing will be so much happier with tales of ponies and gardens.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2014 10:22 AM GMT

Collar and Cuffs London - Customisable Photo Frame Executive Cufflinks - Add Your Own Personalised Image - Create A Pair Of Unique Cufflinks - High Quality Solid Brass - Silver Colour - Presentation Gift Box Included
Offered by COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely impressed with the quality and good value!, 12 Sep 2014
Excellent cufflinks, absolutely fantastic value for money. These cufflinks are excellent quality, with a nice weight to them, sturdy build and come with a really smart presentation box. They were very easy to use; unscrew the outer border (you can then use the face as a template to cut around), pop in your picture, photo etc and rescrew on the cover. I used ordinance survey maps to make a unique gift for my husband on our wedding day, showing where we got engaged and where we got married. You can change the image as much as you like too.

Bridal Sandal, Carole, High Heel Bridal Sandal (6UK)
Bridal Sandal, Carole, High Heel Bridal Sandal (6UK)
Offered by Cavanagh Couture Bridal Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfy and good fit, happy bride :), 11 Jun 2014
I love these, I have ordered three different pairs to choose between including some higher ones. I do love high shoes but these are a lovely height but not so high that I will tower over people in the photos! These are so pretty with the soft trim and very comfortable. The ankle straps add extra support, but I think they would even be fine without. I can't wait to wear them!

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 100ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 100ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the skin doctor ordered!, 5 Jan 2013
I bought this to take on holiday, as my skin can get dry and sensitive; It kept it lovely, calmed and moisturised. At night I sometimes put on a generous amount to give my skin an extra good drink. I've just come back to buy my second bottle, as it's keeping that winter skin at bay too. Slightly nutty smell but it never smelt bad, even when it was getting to the end. Very happy with it.

LADIES NAVY PLUS SIZE RUCHED 3/4 SLEEVE SHRUG CROP CARDIGAN 12-26
LADIES NAVY PLUS SIZE RUCHED 3/4 SLEEVE SHRUG CROP CARDIGAN 12-26
Offered by Chocolate Pickle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cardy for a nice dress!, 12 May 2012
I really like this, perfect short length so not too much dress gets hidden but you get nice arm coverage and that bit of essential warmth! The colour is a gorgeous deep midnight blue. I'm a size 14-16, but the 12-14 fit perfectly, I originally ordered the 16-18 and it was too big. Seller was excellent and swapped it very quickly for me!

Pukka Pad, Wave Project Book A4, Blueberry  Pack of 3
Pukka Pad, Wave Project Book A4, Blueberry Pack of 3
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars If I can't be organised at least my notes can be!, 20 Jun 2011
These are great project books, I use mine at work for meetings but they would be great for uni too.
There are five sections separated by coloured plastic dividers. Each divider has a label and a pocket to tuck papers into.
The book is also covered by two sheets of plastic; I haven't been too careful with mine at it still looks smart. It's got quite full now and I will definitely be buying again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2012 6:03 PM BST

Butterfinger Bar 59.5g
Butterfinger Bar 59.5g
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfingers, 20 Jun 2011
This review is from: Butterfinger Bar 59.5g (Grocery)
These are peanut brittle crunchy chocolate bars. I bought some as a gift for Christmas for someone who had them on holiday in America and missed them ever since.

EMARTBUY HTC MAGIC G2 GOOGLE HEXAGON PATTERN GEL SOFT CASE/COVER/SKIN/PROTECTOR SMOKE BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Works and looks good., 20 Jun 2011
I bought this for my boyfriends G1 magic and it fits that perfectly without interfering with the screen or any buttons.
It's got a nice dark colour and the hexagons aren't too shiny looking so it can suit a guys phone well.

Johareez .925 Sterling Silver 0.90 Carat Genuine Blue Sapphire & White Topaz Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me smile every time I look at it!, 20 Jun 2011
This ring is really pretty, the sapphires are a lovely dark blue that pick up the light.
I have received lots of compliments about this ring and it does look like it would cost much more than it did!

Zumba Fitness - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Zumba Fitness - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't worry if you can't dance like me!, 20 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love this game for a fun work out. I'm really not a dancer and panicked at first when I tried to follow the tutorials perfectly; I then tried a 20 minute session and found that my awful dancing didn't stop me having a good fun work out. I've even started to pick the moves up!

Page: 1 | 2