Profile for Carl kelly > Reviews

Content by Carl kelly

Carl kelly

Bette Davis: The Playboy Interview (50 Years of the Playboy Interview)
Bette Davis: The Playboy Interview (50 Years of the Playboy Interview)
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Davis tastic, 19 Jun 2014
This short book was insightful funny and fascinating. A must read for all true Davis but would also make a fab introduction to those who don't know that much about this effervescent staff.

Poirot and the Regatta Mystery: A Hercule Poirot Short Story
Poirot and the Regatta Mystery: A Hercule Poirot Short Story
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 10 Jan 2014
Yet another fabulous tale by the queen of crime a must for all Christie fan's. This series of e books is truly a value buy.

BETTE AND JOAN: The Divine Feud
BETTE AND JOAN: The Divine Feud
Price: 6.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan tastic, 16 Sep 2013
This book is funny fascinating and downright compulsive. A must read for both fan's of the divas themselves but also fan's of the whole black and white movie era.

Serial Killers (True Crime Book 1)
Serial Killers (True Crime Book 1)
Price: 0.92

2.0 out of 5 stars A fair read, 31 Mar 2013
While this is a good book to while away a rainy afternoon for anybody who is a true crime fan it offers no real no info in fact it is more of an over view of crimes than in depth disclosure .

Tape Measure Murder: A Miss Marple Short Story
Tape Measure Murder: A Miss Marple Short Story
Price: 0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars The queen of crime, 19 Mar 2013
Fantastic read as ever from the undisputed queen of crime x a must for all true Christie fan's I recommend

Pure Evil - How Tracie Andrews murdered my son, decieved the nation and sentenced me to a life of pain and misery
Price: 0.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 Jan 2013
Comes at the story from a different angle than most crime books I have purchased and at times I found myself looking interest

Myra, Beyond Saddleworth
Myra, Beyond Saddleworth
Price: 1.53

1.0 out of 5 stars Myra beyond, 5 Jan 2013
Whilst the title intrigued me to get this book being a true crime fan, I found myself to be let down by the fact that it was based too much in the world off fiction and the introduction of what I felt to be unnecessary character's diluted to plot away from what should have been the main focus of the book.