Profile for Brian Sculliom > Reviews

iPod & iPhone USB Sync Cable - White
Offered by G For U
Price: 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Good price, does the job quick delivery can't ask for anything more

Siamp Optima 49 Toilet Push Button Dual Flush Water Saving Chrome
Siamp Optima 49 Toilet Push Button Dual Flush Water Saving Chrome
Offered by FixtheBog
Price: 8.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Flushed with success - Amazon to the rescue, 17 Jan 2014
these are replacements to the original buttons. After trying several plumbing suppliers including the oriiginal supplier, I was over the moon to find them on Amazon.

Not a lot I can say really, they,fit and they work

KOKKIA S10 (VERY NEW Luxurious Black) Enhanced Data Rate Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Music and Voice), ideal for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Blackberries, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony-Ericsson etc Cell-Phones. Ideal Headsets to enjoy iPod/iPhone/iPad/iTouch MULTI-STREAM music from Tiny i10 iPod Transmitter.
Offered by KOKKIA
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good , but some problems, 17 Jan 2014
The sound when using these with my Ipod is excellent, but not so good when I use them with my television using a bluetooth transmitter (again manufactured by Kokkia)

it took me several attempts to connect to the transmitter but seems to be working ok now.

It may be advisable to change te colour of the outside of the headphones (for volme and phone functions) it's hard to see black on black.

As I use the headphones primarily with my Ipod, then I'm reasonably happy with them

Honeymoon
Honeymoon
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars James Patterson for president, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Honeymoon (Hardcover)
This isa relatively old book thati decide to read again before starting the sequel that has just been published. Is a typical JP novel, a real pageturner!!

black camera case with belt loop for Samsung PL221 ST30 ST90 PL20 ES80 PL121 SH100 ST700 MV800

5.0 out of 5 stars camera case for Samsung camera, 7 Aug 2012
This is very good case, the camera fits snugly inside and has adequate protection from damage if dropped. It will also fit to your belt
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2013 9:47 AM BST

The Map of True Places
The Map of True Places
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Map Of True Places, 5 July 2012
Not as good as her previous novel, the story took a little bit of getting into and in the end I found it ok.

Heaven's Prisoners (Dave Robicheaux Book 2)
Heaven's Prisoners (Dave Robicheaux Book 2)
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavens Prisoners, 5 July 2012
One of Burkes earlier novels and just as good as all of the others.

A great story that takes you into the deep south and really keeps your interest.

9V Casio SA-46 Keyboard replacement power supply adaptor
9V Casio SA-46 Keyboard replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard replacement power supply, 8 Feb 2012
I bought this after discovering that the keyboard which I had bought for my Grandson's Christmas present, didn't include one. This was less than a week before Christmas and it arrived within four days, amazing considering the time of the year.

Tall Texas Tales
Tall Texas Tales
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Cheevers Tall Texas Tales, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Tall Texas Tales (Audio CD)
This guy was reccomended to me by a friend and I am so pleaded they did he's pretty good!
Sounds a bit like Willie Nelson at times but hey, ther's nothing wrong with that.

I was amazed at the number of records that he has made and I would thoroughly reccommend him to country fans

This is the second album by Cheevers that I have purchased

Texas To Tennessee
Texas To Tennessee
Price: 14.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Cheevers Texas to Tennessee, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Texas To Tennessee (Audio CD)

I was amazed at the number of records that he has made and I would thoroughly recommed him to coulntry fans

Page: 1 | 2