Profile for R. Underhill > Reviews

Content by R. Underhill

R. Underhill (East Anglia. U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, Double
Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, Double
Price: 126.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mattress, 17 Mar 2013
Some have mentioned about a smell when first opened, I didn't think it was very strong but let it stand for a couple of days anyway.
The first 2 days of use seemed a bit strange as it is firm when you first lay on it but it soon moulds itself.
It is better if you turn it top to bottom every week, that way it allows the foam to restore it's shape.(don't turn it over)

The Hunger Games (2 Disc) [DVD]
The Hunger Games (2 Disc) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Why, 2 Jan 2013
I found this took a bit of time to get into the story but when it got going it was o.k.
The only thing I have to wonder is, why make a film like this!

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift [DVD]
Ice Age 4: Continental Drift [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Romano
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 4.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Usual, 2 Jan 2013
This follows on with the story but I didn't find it as funny as the previous ones, still worth a watch though.

Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single
Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single
Offered by liGo
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Addition, 2 Jan 2013
I already had the gigaset A400A (which has the answerfone) and wanted this fone to compliment it so I don't have to keep finding the one handset, I now have one upstairs and one downstairs, they both work well with each other, the sound and clarity are good on both sets and can access the messages from either set, they also store missed calls numbers so I can return the calls if I like or delete them if I don't.

Haden 10322 6-Speed Hand Mixer
Haden 10322 6-Speed Hand Mixer
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hand Mixer, 28 Sep 2011
The paddles are quite small but are solid.
Although this has 6 speeds, the first is too fast and doesn't really mix to start with but blows the flour about the room, the following speeds are not much faster than the previous speeds but on the whole of it, this little mixer is adequate at it's job, you just need to clean up afterwards.

Adorn Wicker Log Basket, Rectangular
Adorn Wicker Log Basket, Rectangular

4.0 out of 5 stars Log Basket, 28 Sep 2011
This basket is quite well made and seems able to carry a few decent pieces of wood.
It was handy having several different sizes to choose from before settling on this one, it's just a nice size to go in the corner of the room.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by FRElectronics
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory, 24 April 2011
What can I say about a memory card, it does what it says on the tin although it still amazes me how it can hold all that information on something so small.

Flymo 750 Watt Lawnraker Compact 3400
Flymo 750 Watt Lawnraker Compact 3400
Price: 81.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lawnraker, 24 April 2011
I was a bit sceptical at first when I set it up out of the box as I have read about other lawnrakers filling up very quickly, I have a lot of moss in my grass and it certainly set about clearing most of it, it filled up quickly enough but is a doddle to empty and get going again.
The price is very good, an amazing little machine.

HTC Wildfire Vodafone Pay As You Go
HTC Wildfire Vodafone Pay As You Go

3.0 out of 5 stars HTC Wildfire, 24 April 2011
I liked the clarity of the screen and the initial way it all worked, this is the first touch screen I've had
The battery life isn't brilliant and the 'phone' part is a bit too quick to dial out, it could do with asking if you want to dial out, the other thing I find is that I can't update someones profile, I had to write down the number, delete the contact, and add it all again just so I could add an email address.
The phone is plenty loud enough when talking and the apps are good>
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2011 12:43 PM BST

The Anthology
The Anthology
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great anthology, 31 Aug 2010
This review is from: The Anthology (MP3 Download)
I recently downloaded the Nazareth Anthology, i didn't realise how good Nazareth were.
It makes a change to hear and like all the tracks on an album, most enjoyable.

Page: 1 | 2