Profile for Katie > Reviews

Miranda - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart
Offered by EagleDVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Miranda - Series 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
My daughters love Miranda - I can take or leave her generally (not a fan of the slapstick). Eldest daughter therefore decided she'd like to buy a Miranda DVD with her birthday money so she could watch it without having to record from Sky or miss it if we're watching something else! She's very happy with it and finds both series hilarious! This is a good value box set if you're a Miranda fan!

101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die (Revised & Updated)
101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die (Revised & Updated)
by Ian Buxton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 19 Nov 2013
Bought for my husband for his birthday as he's a budding whisky connoisseur! He already has a couple of other whisky books but this one is really good and has some extras in that the others don't.

Wallander - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Wallander - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Brannagh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Nov 2013
Good value box set - makes a really good gift. We haven't watched them all yet but excellent so far!

JELLYFISH DESIGN GEL CASE FOR HTC ONE X + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR
JELLYFISH DESIGN GEL CASE FOR HTC ONE X + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by PolarMK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone cover, 2 Sep 2013
This is a really nice cover which was great value. It fits really well and is easy to put on. Exactly what I was looking for!

Barbie Brand Entry Doll No. 1
Barbie Brand Entry Doll No. 1
Offered by I Professionisti del Giocattolo

5.0 out of 5 stars A good basic Barbie doll, 2 Sep 2013
This was bought for my 6 year old daughter to add to her Barbie collection. It's a pretty basic doll, compared to other Barbie's, but that's reflected in the low price. Her outfit is pretty basic and her knees don't bend but she's a nice little doll and is still good quality like you'd expect from a Barbie, not a cheap one like some other dolls.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hoody!, 2 Sep 2013
I bought this for my daughter as she's a huge Moshi fan! She absolutely loves it and has hardly taken it off since! It's pretty good quality for the money and I'd say the sizing is pretty accurate too - a great bargain :)

KidKraft 65282 Doll's House Shopping Centre
KidKraft 65282 Doll's House Shopping Centre
Offered by Big Red Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Sep 2013
I bought this dolls house for my daughter's 6th birthday. She actually wanted the Barbie California Dream House but I'd read a lot of not so good reviews about it, plus the big price tag for a plastic house put me right off. So I decided on a KidKraft one as they looked more substantial and therefore looked to be better value for money. I decided particularly on this one as it looked great and a bit different from a normal house plus it was on offer at a great price at the time! The house is fantastic - absolutely HUGE and my daughter's face lit up as soon as she saw it. She's had all of her friends in to play with it and it's been a great hit all round. It's big enough to fit her Barbies, etc and although it's designed as a shopping centre, she still has fun pretending it's a house or whatever else she decides on! It is quite expensive but given the size and substantial, sturdy quality I'd say it's really good value and has provided hours of entertainment already :)

eLifeStore® HTC One X Sync Charger Dock Cradle Desktop Charger Docking Station + Compact USB Car Charger
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great desk gizmo!, 30 Jun 2013
I use this dock on my desk at work. It's a great charger but also keeps my phone in one place so I can keep it on my desk without it getting lost under mountains of paperwork! Great value, does the job nicely.

Born in the Seventies Retro Sweet Gift Box
Born in the Seventies Retro Sweet Gift Box
Offered by Letterbox Friendly

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Jun 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he loved it! He was born in '77 and the box had lots of sweets from his childhood (and mine - '81 baby). Loads in there too so it was really great value an was delivered very quickly - very happy!