Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "hunnysnucks"

Mcvitie's Baked Mini Cheddars Crinklys Salt and Vinegar Flavour 50 G (pack Of 30)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 19 Mar. 2015
I am very pleased with my order. The price is amazing. I got them 2 days after I ordered them! 2 Days!!! Very impressed. And they are sooooo yummy.

RUBBER FERRULES 22mm 7/8" HEAVY DUTY - BLACK : QUANTITY 4 ITEMS
RUBBER FERRULES 22mm 7/8" HEAVY DUTY - BLACK : QUANTITY 4 ITEMS
Offered by Lifeswonderful - Comfort Mobility Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
Good product, good price. What more could you ask for. Arrived before due date too.

Amonfineshop High Quality Premium Tempered Glass Film Screen Protector for LG G3 with Low Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great and it's keeping my screen nice and safe, 1 Mar. 2015
I was a little scared about using this product in case I broke it but it isn't as flimsy as you might think. It took me longer to clean the screen before applying than it did to apply it. You line it up, drop it down and it seals itself. Couldn't have been easier. Look great and it's keeping my screen nice and safe. Excellent product.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette, Pink Opal 4 g
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette, Pink Opal 4 g
Offered by Bellagio Europe SPRL

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good product, 1 Mar. 2015
The product arrived in good time. Well packaged but the photo is a little deceiving. It is very small. However, the quality is great. I love all the colours and when you look at the amount you use everyday, there's more than enough to last you a few months. A good buy.

iPad 6 (iPad Air 2) Case Cover, Fyy® Detachable Rotating Leather Case Stand Cover with Velcro Hand Strap and Card Slots for iPad 6 (iPad Air 2) Pink (With Auto Wake/Sleep Feature)
Offered by fyycover

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 13 Nov. 2014
For the amount I paid for it, I'm well impressed. I've seen less quality ones on sale for £20! It's a well fitted case, handy hand strap, nice finish, well, it just does the job. Well worth the money.

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Black 600 Count
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Black 600 Count
Offered by things4craft (A UK based craft company)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 14 April 2014
I was impressed with the speed at which they arrived and the value of the product. Well worth it. Would recommend.

Ladies Across Body Satchel Canvas Shoulder Bag Handbag A4 College School Work (Horses Print/Beige)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased, 28 Oct. 2013
I bought this bag for my 7 year old daughter for school. She's horse mad and was over the moon with her bag. I don't know what the strap is made of but it's extremely soft and it adjusts to a small size which is perfect for her. She was the envy of her friends at school. The only trouble was because she doesn't have many books in her bag, it kind of folded in on itself and papers got pretty screwed up. But as she gets older, she'll have more books and I'm sure they will help it keep its shape. Good value for money. Will see as time goes on if it will withstand the use of an active child.

Stacie Orrico
Stacie Orrico
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Enough??? Hell Yeah, 27 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Stacie Orrico (Audio CD)
I first heard and saw Stacie on MTV and was captured by her video for 'More To Life'. It was bubbly and fun to watch, seeing her change from Trailer Trash to Business Women was a nice change to seeing skinny models prancing about in little more than a piece of string. It showed she could be many different personalities and listening to the album, many different sounds and pull it off with very little effort. I bought the album for the song 'More To Life' expecting to like one or two of the other songs. I was surprised and delighted because every song on the album is amazing. The album is made up mainly of songs like 'More To Life', upbeat and funky, but there is one ballad among them and it blew me away. It shows how strong her voice can be in one line and in another, how delicate and soft and what makes this song even more amazing is that she wrote it herself. At sixteen she is an amazing singer and song writer and I hope she keeps up the good work for a long time. If you're reading this and thinking of buying it but not sure, believe me, you won't regret it!