Profile for Danielle Murray > Reviews

100 Links Quality Vertical blind bottom chain white for 89mm (3.5") slats
100 Links Quality Vertical blind bottom chain white for 89mm (3.5") slats
Offered by Any Blind Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for money, 19 July 2014
These links are good quality links. I've been able to replace the links on the blinds in the majority of our house. I would definitely purchase them again.

Kit Me Out UK Plastic Clip-on Case for Nokia Lumia 800 - Coloured Butterfly
Kit Me Out UK Plastic Clip-on Case for Nokia Lumia 800 - Coloured Butterfly
Offered by Kit Me Out UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good hard cover., 12 Aug. 2013
The cover itself was definitely hard wearing but I was a little disappointed with the design. It was a lot duller than advertised.

SCOTLAND FLAG SCOTTISH FLAG PRINT HARD BACK PROTECTION CASE COVER FOR NOKIA LUMIA 800

4.0 out of 5 stars My partner liked it., 12 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my partner. He liked it. Its a hard wearing cover that protects his phone from damage.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Value For Money, 12 Aug. 2013
I bought this to transfer pictures from an old PC to a laptop. But I also wanted to save the pictures somewhere safe. This usb pen was brilliant value for money & there's still so much space left to save more.

Personalised Engraved ID Pet Tags Glitter Paw Design Quality 27mm Dog Tags
Personalised Engraved ID Pet Tags Glitter Paw Design Quality 27mm Dog Tags
Offered by TSM Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Like it., 12 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my Daschund puppy. I bought the royal blue colour & I must say it really looks nice. The engraving was just the right size & was easily visible.

The Minpins
The Minpins
by Roald Dahl

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Minpins (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 7yr old daughter. She thoroughly enjoyed it. The price was very decent for a Roald Dahl book.

Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo, 475ml
Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo, 475ml
Offered by VetnPet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Dog Shampoo, 12 Aug. 2013
Works well on my 8 month old Daschund. The smell definitely kills the dirty dog smell. It is slightly expensive but its worth the money.

Diamante Bling Hard Back Skin Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 520 [ Black ] From My Fone UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Hard Phone Cover, 12 Aug. 2013
Good hard-wearing case. Good value for money. It looked lovely, with the diamonte against the black background. I would buy something similar again.

JJOnline Polka Dots - Hard Shell Phone Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 800 / White
JJOnline Polka Dots - Hard Shell Phone Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 800 / White

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it. Value for money., 28 May 2013
This phone cover was basic enough but it was definitely value for money. I would purchase one again in possibly a different colour or design.