Profile for raymondlee > Reviews

Content by raymondlee

raymondlee

Page: 1 | 2
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
very good my son was pleased

24" 30" 36" 42" 48" Large Foldable Silver Dog & Puppy Cage Cages Crate Vet Style Pet Carrier Small Medium Large X- Large, XX-Large, Training - NO DELIVERY TO N. IRELAND, C. ISLANDS - IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, HS, IM, TR - POST CODES AREAS (BLACK, 24"+BED)
Offered by Pet Markett

Pama Universal Sat Nav Holder Windscreen Suction Mount And Dashboard Holder Kit - Fits Tom Tom, Garmin, Navman, Navigon, Pronav GPS from 70mm - 150mm
Offered by We Cost Less

2.0 out of 5 stars sat nav holder, 31 Dec. 2013
It did not work at all , the supplier has changed it for me , but have yet to try and fix it in my car.

Someone To Watch Over Me
Someone To Watch Over Me
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars susan is a great singer, 12 Sept. 2013
I love to listen to Susan when I relax for a while , she seems to have that voice that calms you down and de stresses you, love it great,

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (2 Disc Special Edition) [1975] [DVD]
The Rocky Horror Picture Show (2 Disc Special Edition) [1975] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Curry
Offered by kurekro

5.0 out of 5 stars cd musical., 12 Sept. 2013
i love this type of music and play it often , Tim Curry is a talented actor.and a good singer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars dog cage, 12 Sept. 2013
I got this for my little yorkie, he loves it as his little den, and sleeps in it at night, and to get free bedding was a big bonus,

Classic Christmas Carols
Classic Christmas Carols

5.0 out of 5 stars festive songs, 12 Sept. 2013
We like to play xmas music as a backround to our xmas lunch .All helps us to have a family get to gether,

The Impossible Dream
The Impossible Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Richard and Adam singers,, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
My wife and I loved them on T.V. and enjoy listening to them sing, we hope they make a lot more records.

FIFA 13 (PS3)
FIFA 13 (PS3)
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars goode bonus edition, 25 July 2013
This review is from: FIFA 13 (PS3) (Video Game)
I got this to replace a cd which did not work my son loves the cd and would have liked th

FIFA 12 (PS3)
FIFA 12 (PS3)
Offered by rockaway-records

4.0 out of 5 stars sons birthday, 25 July 2013
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS3) (Video Game)
I purchased this in place of fifa 13 with a bonus. which did not work sadley it spoild my sons birthday as he is football mad

Page: 1 | 2