Profile for Glee > Reviews

Glee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hot Hands Instant Insole Foot Warmers. 4 Pairs
Hot Hands Instant Insole Foot Warmers. 4 Pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value and work very well lasting for several hours, 6 May 2016
Really good value and work very well lasting for several hours. They helped me keep my feet warm all day while I was in Norway in extreme cold conditions.

iPhone SE Case,iPhone 5S Case,Leather Case for iPhone 5S,Ukayfe White Wallet Case for iPhone 5S,Flip Case for iPhone 5S,Beautiful Dandelion Bird Symbol Design Pu Leather Magnetic Flip Cover Stand Wallet Case with Soft TPU Inner Protective Bumper and Card Slots fo iPhone SE Case & iPhone 5/5S 1 x Black Stylus - (Black Dandelion)
Offered by Ukayfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely case, it's has been admired many times ..., 6 May 2016
Absolutely lovely case, it's has been admired many times already and I have only had it a few days. Handy section inside for cards. Fits my iPhone 5s perfectly.

Halsall - Traditional Draughts
Halsall - Traditional Draughts
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 12 Dec. 2015
Just what I wanted. Perfect.

Musicboxworld 28048 Ballerina Jewellery Box Playing "Ballerina"
Musicboxworld 28048 Ballerina Jewellery Box Playing "Ballerina"

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Oct. 2015
I might have just got a rough one but the inside was very wonky and it didn't wind properly.

Katz KB37 Satin Ballet Slipper Bag
Katz KB37 Satin Ballet Slipper Bag
Offered by Dancing in the Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2015
Absolutely lovely.

Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara Very Black 12.5ml
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara Very Black 12.5ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2015
Excellent product. I bought this after reading some good reviews and it lived up to my expectations and beyond.

Noza Tec Truck GPS Sat Nav 7 Inch with Lifetime UK and EU Map Updates
Noza Tec Truck GPS Sat Nav 7 Inch with Lifetime UK and EU Map Updates

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money., 28 Jun. 2015
This device is a waste of time, I gave it one star because the company are fairly good at answering email enquires and gave me tips to try and get it working properly and sometimes after a reset it would work fine for one journey and when it did that it was great, good instructions, clear easy to see screen but this was very short lived, most of the time it could not even pick up a gps signal or halfway on a journey it would lose the signal, I tried it along side my old sat nav and this retained a signal at all times.
We bought this to use in our motorhome and using it on the truck mode it still tried to send me down a road where there is a low bridge and height restriction. I have sent this back at my expense and I am waiting for a refund.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box!, 28 Jun. 2015
This is what it is! I had previously tried a ' compatible ' cartridge, but that did not work in my epson printer so I needed to go with the real deal.
Arrived quickly.

Brazilian Keratin Treatment - Home Hair Straightening Kit 100ml (TOP-UP KIT)
Brazilian Keratin Treatment - Home Hair Straightening Kit 100ml (TOP-UP KIT)
Offered by Keratin Kits

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 28 Jun. 2015
Good stuff, works well, miles cheaper than going to a salon and really quite easy to do at home so long as you have straighners that heat up to 220.

Himalayan Institute Press Neti Pot Salt 285 g
Himalayan Institute Press Neti Pot Salt 285 g
Offered by Wholesome Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 28 Jun. 2015
Good stuff, nicely packaged and a very useful scoop is included. I got this instead of the neti salt sashays as it is a much more economical way to buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3