Profile for SaraPerry > Reviews

Content by SaraPerry

SaraPerry

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lego 71004 Minifigures - The Lego Movie Series (One figure)
Lego 71004 Minifigures - The Lego Movie Series (One figure)
Offered by TWS merchandise
Price: 3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little treat !, 23 April 2014
Brilliant little gift to my lego loving kids ;-) They look forward to which one will be in the package this time.

Classic Album Selection
Classic Album Selection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Classic Album Selection (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD for my husband as I knew he wanted a J.J Cale album and didnt know which one. This seemed a great solution as surely the one he wanted was amongst the 5 cd's in this box… when it arrived and he received it, he loved it as it had all the cd's in it that he wanted :-) He has been listening to it ever since and it really is a great selection of J.J Cale's music. Definately recommend it and the price is brilliant !!!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Andriod 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Andriod 4.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great product !!!, 15 May 2013
We purchased this item for Christmas for our youngest son... he loved it soo much and I was well jealous seeing him use it, that I decided to purchase one for myself. After a bit of research I soon realised that Amazon was offering the best deal. I soon bought it and absolutely love it... It is great value for money compared to other tablets out there and soo handy and compact !!! I definately recommend the Samsung Galaxy to anyone :-)

Acer Iconia A210 10.1 inch Tablet - Grey (Nvidia Tegra T30L 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB SSD, WiFi, BT, 2x Webcam, Android 4.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift., 1 Jan 2013
Purchased this for our son as Christmas gift. It is really easy to use and he knows exactly how to operate it already (only has had it for 1 week) Good item and very good in price compared to other Tablets on the market. I would recommend it to anyone whether it is for an adult of child, top job.

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 1 Jan 2013
Had heard of this artist but never heard her music. I decided to purchase this CD as I liked hearing the preview on the site and it definately did not disappoint. A great CD with good music... I would recommend this definately.

Neoprene Sleeve Perfect Made for Archos 10.1/ Asus EeePad/ Acer Aspire/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510/ Motorola Xoom/ Google Android Tablet/ HP Touch Pad/A1CS X220 TABLET/Creative Ziio/ Viewsonic Viewpad and 10" 10.1" 10.2" Tablet (Skyblue)
Offered by BestpricecenterUK
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted it for, 26 Dec 2012
We bought this for our Acer Tablet and it fits perfect ! Great protection for the tablet as the inside is also soft. Not too bulky either, so ideal really for what we were looking for.

Premier Housewares Cupcake Tray - 12 Cup
Premier Housewares Cupcake Tray - 12 Cup
Price: 7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for cupcakes, 27 May 2012
Over the recent months I had purchased several tins for my cupcakes and none of them really fitted the cases that I had... this product did fit them perfectly and for the first time they came out brilliantly... I will be ordering another one soon and getting rid of all the others I had...

Renshaw Ready To Roll Icing White 500 g
Renshaw Ready To Roll Icing White 500 g
Offered by Wedding Acrylics
Price: 2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 May 2012
This item came very quickly and is exactly what I needed to make my son's birthday cake. It is great to get all of this on Amazon now so thanks !

Tuff-Luv Natural Hemp case cover for Amazon Kindle 4 / 6" E-Ink / 6" E-Ink (Book Style) - 'Desert Sand'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 25 April 2012
I found it hard to actually choose a case for my kindle as there is sooo much choice out there, but I was not disappointed when this came through the door... It is very simple yet looks really nice and fits perfect !

Renshaw Regal Icing Fuschia 250g
Renshaw Regal Icing Fuschia 250g
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I hoped for, 25 April 2012
Living in the canaries we can't find any of this here in local supermarkets so when I rushed to order this hoping it would be on time for my son's birthday party, I was pleasantly surprised to see it arrive exactly the colour as stated and within a short weeks time it was here... brilliant ! Thank you !!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3