Profile for Ann Varder > Reviews

Content by Ann Varder

Ann Varder (Cornwall)

Trend Black And Grey Wavy Rug. Available in 8 sizes (80cm x 150cm)
Trend Black And Grey Wavy Rug. Available in 8 sizes (80cm x 150cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Rug, 9 Jan 2013
This rug matched the decor in my kitchen.My only dislike was the fact on floor tiles it was extremely slippery and I had to purchase a non slip backing before I could use it.

Tefal Expert 5-Piece Cookware Set - Grey
Tefal Expert 5-Piece Cookware Set - Grey
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Tefal expert saucepans, 16 Aug 2011
These are great non stick pans with brilliant see through lids. Easy grip handles and cleaning the pans after use takes no effort at all. A terrific buy at a terrific price.

Gardman Deluxe wild bird feeding station
Gardman Deluxe wild bird feeding station
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardman bird feeder, 20 Mar 2011
Excellent feeder suitable for small birds. It enables you to put a variety of foods on each hanger to attract the greater amount of birds

Felix Sensations Meaty Steaklets 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Felix Sensations Meaty Steaklets 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Amour Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Cat, 19 Jan 2011
My cat loves this food. The price was excellent and provided my fussy cat still loves the food I will be definately purchasing more.

Hori Officially Licensed DS Pink Card Case - 16 (Nintendo DS)
Hori Officially Licensed DS Pink Card Case - 16 (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Games holder, 19 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Having more games than my previous case held I was delighted with this case.It hold the games safely and securely with the hard cover and it is easy to insert and remove the games.

Puzzler World (Nintendo DS)
Puzzler World (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzler World, 5 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I Bought this game after reading recommendations and I certainly enjoy playing the assortment of games. I especially enjoy link a pix and spot the difference because on the small screen the differences are sometimes quite a challenge.

Jewel Quest Solitaire (Nintendo DS)
Jewel Quest Solitaire (Nintendo DS)
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewel quest Solitare, 5 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very addictive game.Having owned Jewl Quest the extra dimension of solitaire makes it more interesting

Omron M10-IT Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Dual-User Facility and Dual-Size Cuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron M10-IT Blood Pressure monitor, 21 Jan 2010
This was a replacement monitor and I was impressed with the improvement in the formed cuff for the upper arm.
The monitor is very accurate as I tested it at the surgery whilst having a check-up. Having the ability to record 84 readings independently for two people is also an advantage because my husbands readings are separate from mine. A great product at a reasonable price I highly recommend it.