Profile for Ryan Featherstone > Reviews

Ryan Featherstone

5 Star Cleaning Wipes for PC Screens Casings Keyboards [Pack of 100]
5 Star Cleaning Wipes for PC Screens Casings Keyboards [Pack of 100]

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of dry, 1 Mar. 2014
These wipes really didn't have much cleaning fluid in them.
I'm not expecting them to be soaked in it but it seemed like you go two wipes out of them.
Also it created smears.

Overall I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.

Kuzy - AIR 13-inch BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 13.3" (Models: A1369 and A1466) - BLACK
Offered by Kuzy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 Mar. 2014
I love the Matte Black look to this case.
Also I love the feel of the case when I pick it up. It's real smooth.
The design is well thought out with cut outs where USB, Charger sockets,etc are on the MacBook Air.
Only downfall was it was difficult to put onto the laptop. Upside of this being it is now a secure case!

Overall a fantastic product!

Snugg™ iPad Mini & Mini 2 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Grey Leather) for Apple iPad Mini & Mini 2 with Retina
Offered by TheSnugg

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar. 2014
I think this product overall is great!
Love the color and the handle.
The stand is a lot more secure than the one on my last iPad case.
The only thing I will say is that the Velcro that is meant to keep it in place, doesn't.
Therefore it's difficult to use the swipe menu functions on the iPad as you can't reach the bottom of your screen to do so. Especially if you like to use your iPad landscape like I do.

Again overall a great product!