Profile for Robert K > Reviews

Content by Robert K

Robert K "Lego Fan, Photograph Mad, Rabbit Loving, Hard Working Husband." (Northamptonshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Masterplug SRGAUSBPW Surge Protected Mains USB Charger
Masterplug SRGAUSBPW Surge Protected Mains USB Charger

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better., 17 May 2015
I saw this and though 'Well doesnt that solve some problems in the bedroom!'

Problem being, the need to have a bedside light, smart phone, and an ipad generally plugged in over night but with only one socket next to the bed deciding which to plug in.

Well, to start. When plugged in the devices light is very bright! I sleep in a very dark room and thats the way I like it, so for me unsuitable in the bedroom in its out of the box form. I have resorted to taping over the lights, but this isnt perfect and looks messy. Secondly, great for when the ipad is not in use, but doesnt deliver enough power to charge the ipad whilst in use like the original apple charger. not a massive problem, but would have expected more power.

How I Created Katie Hopkins by Adolf Hitler
How I Created Katie Hopkins by Adolf Hitler

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 17 May 2015
Utter rubbish! Struggling to work out why I bothered with in the first place. Can only put it down to drunkenness on a Saturday night!

The Instant Classical Collection - 100 essential classical masterworks
The Instant Classical Collection - 100 essential classical masterworks

2.0 out of 5 stars A good selection of classical tracks, 17 May 2015
A good selection of classical tracks, ideal more for someone who is starting out, but any classical music fans will most likely have the tracks in their collection.

Blackspur BB-SA109 Palm Sander Pad
Blackspur BB-SA109 Palm Sander Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sanding sheets perfect for use on a Black ..., 17 May 2015
Good quality sanding sheets perfect for use on a Black & Decker Mouse. In my view, as good as the expensive branded products. Will buy again.

a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about the Amazon gift certificate that ..., 17 May 2015
What can you say about the Amazon gift certificate that hasn't been said before?!?

Speedy delivery through email, can be used against the purchase of millions of goods and services, and has a 10 year life.

Crumpler Messenger Bag PRYM-S-002 Red 11 L
Crumpler Messenger Bag PRYM-S-002 Red 11 L

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, 17 May 2015
This review is from: Proper Roady Messenger S (Luggage)
I love this bag. its nice looking and can be carried by hand or shoulder. Internal pocket is perfect to carry my iPad, and there is a hidden pocket on the outside where i can store wallet/phone/keys.

The only downside for me is that I wish that the shoulder strap was longer.

Crumpler Messenger Bag
Crumpler Messenger Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, 17 May 2015
This review is from: Proper Roady Messenger M (Luggage)
I love this bag. its nice looking and can be carried by hand or shoulder. Internal pocket is perfect to carry my 13 inch laptop, and there is a hidden pocket on the outside where i can store wallet/phone/keys. The shoulder strap is a decent length and is adjustable.

Bosch PST 18 LI Cordless Lithium-Ion Jigsaw
Bosch PST 18 LI Cordless Lithium-Ion Jigsaw

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, light weight, handy kit., 17 May 2015
I was torn between going to the cheaper cabled jigsaw of this, and after much deliberation, I choose the cordless. I already have batteries and chargers for other Bosh 18 v LiIon tools which helped sway the decision, and coupled with an experience at a DIY shop (they wouldn't cut the wood with their industrial machine with dust extraction - apparently its dangerous to their health because it was treated wood, but its ok for me to cut it in the car park without extraction!).

Pros - Lightweight, Powerful, Uses 18v LiIon battery, SDS for quick blade change, Light, can cut a decent length on a single charge (I measured and made approx 25 metres of cuts before needing to recharge)

Cons - doesn't come with a plastic carry case (which is included if you buy the setup with the charger and battery)

Ty Beanie Babies Mr Bean Guardsman Teddy Uk Exclusive
Ty Beanie Babies Mr Bean Guardsman Teddy Uk Exclusive
Offered by Gifts4presents

5.0 out of 5 stars popular & great value., 15 Feb. 2015
Purchased as part of a Secret Santa for a Mr Bean fan.

On Secret Santa day it was described as 'The best Secret Santa ever' and still proudly sits on the chaps desk.

Being The Submissive - Lesbian BDSM Erotica
Being The Submissive - Lesbian BDSM Erotica

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty terrible. I know this is written by an ..., 15 Feb. 2015
Pretty terrible. I know this is written by an America and yes its an adult book, but the language is weird and doesn't make it an enjoyable read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13