Profile for WotisWot69 > Reviews

Content by WotisWot69

WotisWot69

The Arrival: An Epic Fantasy Romance (BirthRight Trilogy Book 1)
The Arrival: An Epic Fantasy Romance (BirthRight Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy able read, 31 Aug 2011
I really enjoyed this book, i only downloaded this on to my Kindle because it was free and I'm really glad I did. It was a nice easy read with lots of action, fantasy and romance. Can not wait to read the next installment, would recomend to anyone thats likes fantasy and romance.

Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3)
Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series, Great price, 26 Jan 2011
I originally only brought the first book because of the kindle price and I`m so glad I did. I read all three books in a week I just couldn`t put them down. The caracters were all well written and easy to follow, you would need to start from the first book or it would get confusing. I would have given it 5 stars but was a little disapointed with the out come, but thats my opinion. Overall would recommend.

Remix
Remix

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: Remix (Kindle Edition)
I originally only brought this book because of the e-price and really glad I did. I was hooked before I finished the first page. It was an easy ready and very enjoyable. It was nice to read a book set in Hoxton and even more so as I grew up there, made a change from the normal being set in the USA. Would recommend. Hopefully Rewind will be finished soon so we can enjoy some more of Caz and Ric.

Vampire Mine
Vampire Mine

1.0 out of 5 stars far too short & rubbish, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: Vampire Mine (Kindle Edition)
From the discribtion it sounded really good, but it was far to short even for 71p. Took about 5 minutes to read and was not worth it. I would have scored it lower if I could have.

Free Time 4 Kids Football Set - 1 Goal 2 Balls
Free Time 4 Kids Football Set - 1 Goal 2 Balls

1.0 out of 5 stars Used for a week......, 16 Nov 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I wanted a cheap goal just to kick the ball about with my son, i have used it for a week and the plastic has split -therefore the air keeps coming out and deflating the goal.

I suppose I should have expected it as its plastic but a little more use than a week would have been nice!!

Sniper Ghost Warrior (Xbox 360)
Sniper Ghost Warrior (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Sniper - Ghost Warrior, 9 July 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
If you like playing with your mates online, don't buy this game as the multiplayer gameplay is terrible.

If you like playing on your own, this is a good game for you.

Simple as that.