Profile for Ebkwrm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Elect: Malevolent, a Dystopian Novel
The Elect: Malevolent, a Dystopian Novel

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rip off!!!, 22 April 2015
I have never given a book one star before and honestly if I could I would have given it less. It is a total rip off of the Divergent series. I am not even talking about similarities. It is literally a play by play of all the main events of Divergent. I was so disgusted that I refused to finish the book. Total rubbish. If you can't even think of your own storyline then don't write a book!!!!!! Totally a waste of my time. I advise anyone who would like to read this book to save their time and re-read the book Divergent. It is much better written than this and totally original. I give this 1 out of 10.

Venom: Book #1 The Vipers Nest
Venom: Book #1 The Vipers Nest

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Feb. 2015
I so enjoyed this book. It was funny, quirky, exciting and dramatic. I totally love it and I am definitely looking for the next one right now.

Melody's Crush (Young Adult Romance): Complete Novel
Melody's Crush (Young Adult Romance): Complete Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed it, 30 Dec. 2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was original and inventive. The story was hilarious at times and kept me gripped for most of the book. My only problem is that is is a bit long an dragged on close to the middle. Other than that, I loved it.
I give this book an eight out of ten.

Awkward (Smith High)
Awkward (Smith High)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Dec. 2014
I totally loved this book. It was original and hilarious. I read it in three hours and I am already on my way to buy in the next book. This book was really an amazing find an I am so happy that I got to read it. I give this a nine (because books these days have been killing me with boredom, oh an it is awesome).

Tame
Tame

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Tame (Kindle Edition)
I actually really loved this book. It is an amazing find that you only get once in a while. I give it a nine.

Cinder & Ella
Cinder & Ella

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed it, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Cinder & Ella (Kindle Edition)
I have been dying for amazing books this summer and Kelly Oram, one of my favourite authors did not disappoint. This was an amazing book with a beautiful plot and strong, witty main characters. Thank you Kelly Oram.

Abstract Love
Abstract Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Abstract Love (Kindle Edition)
This is a feel good, slightly predictable romance story and I loved every bit of it. It was a touching, beautiful story about two characters struck by unfortunate situations yet always making the best of it.
Samantha Christy wrote a truly inspiring tale and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I give this book a nine. It is the best book I have read this summer so far.

Minor Gods: Summoners Book One
Minor Gods: Summoners Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 July 2014
I read enjoyed this book. It had me hooked right from the first word. It was full of action, romance, suspense, mystery and fantasy, everything a good read needs. This author wrote beautifully and the fight scenes were amazing. I loved this book so much that I am going to get the second one right now. Truly amazing read for all ages.

Removing the Mask
Removing the Mask

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great., 1 May 2014
This book was definitely not the best. The storyline was kind of scattered, the plot was confusing and it had quite a lot o grammatical errors. I could tell what the author wanted to create for this story but I feel that it needs a bit more thought into it and some serious editing.
I give this book a four. From what I could get it was kind of interesting.

Student Bodyguard for Hire
Student Bodyguard for Hire

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 25 April 2014
It was a nice read. It had an original plot which was something I liked. I recommend it to any one who wants a nice interesting read.
7/10