Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Sabichi Kingston Soap Tray
Sabichi Kingston Soap Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Soap Dish, 6 May 2014
Builder put this up in a jiffy - looks great, like glass (but without the oops ive dropped and broken it syndrome). Its just the right size to hold a decent bar of soap comfortably and steady in the holder. Goes perfect with my other chrome pieces. Brilliant.

Brand New. Duracell Stay Charged Battery Long-life Rechargeable 2000mAh AA Size 1.2V Ref 75071752 [Pack 4]
Offered by hashsonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell stay charged Batts, 6 May 2014
Ive only given this a 4 star as i've only been using them for the last 2 weeks (without any problems), if they last a long time I'll update and give them 5 star. I didn't have any trouble with these batteries unlike some reviews I read. I was tempted to go for the 2,400 MaH but as others stated that they came from France and reviews were bad I went for these instead and they've been great so far.

31/10/14 - been using these for quite a long while now with absolutely no problem - as promised ive changed the 4 star to a 5 - brill.

Polished Chrome Finished Metal Ceiling Pull Switch 6 Amp
Polished Chrome Finished Metal Ceiling Pull Switch 6 Amp
Offered by ELECONLINE

3.0 out of 5 stars Chrome 6 Amp light switch., 6 May 2014
I bought this with the chrome connector cord and the Chrome teardrop light pull as Amazon provided the get all 3 option, and I thought Job done. Although I absolutely love the teardrop light pull, it doesn't connect straight in to the 6 Amp switch, so you have a piece of nylon cord about an inch long showing at the top. The builder who put it in for me told me there was no way round it as the chrome 6 amp switch comes with a nylon cord already connected up inside the switch (which then ties to the pull light cord). Although I adore the light pull, (5 stars) i've deducted 2 stars as it slightly takes the wow factor off if it doesn't go in to or can be directly connected in to the chrome switch.

If you are just looking for the chrome top switch and want the nylon card (there is one provided in the box) then this would be 5 stars - its only because I wanted the chrome switch but not the cord that I marked it down, otherwise it does what it says in the Adv.

Polished Chrome with Acrylic Crystal Teardrop Light Pull
Polished Chrome with Acrylic Crystal Teardrop Light Pull
Offered by Lightsaver ô

4.0 out of 5 stars Teardrop light pull, 6 May 2014
I bought this with the chrome connector cord and the Chrome 6 Amp 2 Way Pull Switch as Amazon provided the get all 3 option, and I thought Job done. Although I absolutely love the teardrop light pull, it doesn't connect straight in to the 6 Amp switch, so you have a piece of nylon cord about an inch long showing at the top. The builder who put it in for me told me there was no way round it as the chrome 6 amp switch comes with a nylon cord already connected up inside the switch (which then ties to the pull light cord). Although I adore the light pull, (5 stars) i've deducted a star as it slightly takes the wow factor off if it doesn't go in to or can be directly connected in to the chrome switch.

The tear drop itself was slightly smaller than I first thought it would be but in actual fact its the perfect size, Its very shiny (pretty) and the chrome pull is very well made and sturdy. We cut it down to the length we wanted. The light pull is well worth the money and I looked at others but was so glad to have picked this one. It looks lovely but if your like me your eye will get draw to the nylon piece of pull at the top and your mutter under your breath.

Modern Polished Chrome 3 Way Round Plate Bathroom Ceiling Spotlight - IP44 Rated
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Chrome 3 spotlight for bathroom, 3 May 2014
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Love this light. Builder put it up for me in a jiffy. I read a lot of reviews for bathroom spot lights and they were a pretty mixed bag with some stating that the light wasn't bright enough, others stating they were fiddly to put up and others with bulbs blowing after a week or two. I decided to take a chance on this light though there wasn't any reviews to go on and I'm so glad I did as I didn't have any of those problems with this light. This light does NOT come with bulbs so be prepared to get them ready, they take 50W GU10 which is very bright turned on, (bright enough to put make up on). The chrome is very highly polished, the and it gives off a very classy finish to my brand new bathroom. I would fully recommend this product.

Canon PowerShot A4000 IS Digital Camera - Blue (16.0 MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon Powershot A4000 IS Digital Camera, 14 April 2014
I received the camera quickly and well packaged, its been a little while since I last had to buy a new camera, my old one being a canon power shot A630 which had a flip screen - Loved it but cant buy it nowadays!. This little beauty took me by surprise as it didn't have the flip screen, was small and a lot lighter (something I have to get used to as in my mind cameras are supposed to be a bit chunky - but like all the mobiles, cameras appear to have gotten a lot lighter!) There are various screen shots you can take as stated in the product description e.g. you can have it phasing out at the top and sharp at the bottom, or as a fish eye which is a bit weird really but some people may like it and at least it gives you options etc. And in a more general view the pictures seem to be quite sharp. I have yet to try this out though on a close shot of a flower. The unfortunate thing though (and perhaps it was me being a bit dim) was that it didn't come with a SD memory card I will now have to buy that separately. The same goes with the case, this doesn't come with any sort of canvas case, so ive ordered one which matches the colour of the camera (blue) and is water proof, so that's another little extra you will need to buy. All in all I was humming and harring whether to give this a 3 or 4 star, but the functions of the camera and the picture sharpness really does make it a 4 in my books, its still early days and I have yet to go snapping about and haven't used the recorder so if I change my views I will update this review to reflect either a 5 or 3 depending.

1byone Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit, 1 Plug-in Receiver & 1 Battery Operated Receiver & 1 Push Button, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Well What fantastic Customer service this company offers - Ding Dong, 8 April 2014
UPDATE COMMENT

I wrote the below review after receiving goods ordered, within a day of sending the item back I received an email through Amazon from the company expressing their disappointment that the product didn't work for me, they immediately offered me a free replacement or £5 compensation. As it was free and as I still needed a door bell I thought why not. The company sent out a replacement which I'm pleased to say works absolutely fine. The company have restored my faith in them and their products by having such a good customer service!!!, and whats more important is I now have a door bell that works!

I felt that as I had written a poor review, I just had to up date my original comments. It looks like I was unfortunate to receive a dud one in the first instance (which we all know happens sometimes) but I cant praise the company enough for being so quick off the mark in ensuring that every customer (me) was completely satisfied. So happy days! and ding dong away !!

Original comment.
Ordered the 1Byone QH-0227 plug in twin wireless doorbell. It arrived quickly and well packaged, brilliant I thought.
Had to return it though as although the plug and wireless receivers played the chimes (sounding a little shrill) the transmitter (actual door bell) didn't transmit at all. Don't know if I got a dud, don't know if it was a one off and I was unlucky but it certainly put me off the item so Ive asked for a refund instead of a replacement. Disappointing as I read some great reviews. This one didn't work from 3 inches away to across the room away indoors as I thought id try it out first before putting it on the front of my house. Oh well back to searching for a new door bell .....................

Amdai Wireless Doorbell, Easy install, 32 chimes
Amdai Wireless Doorbell, Easy install, 32 chimes

1.0 out of 5 stars door bell, 27 Mar. 2014
I bought this door bell and at first I thought it was ok. Going through the chimes there are a lot to choose from and some are just bizarre as they also have a foreign voice say please open the door. In any case you could forgive that as there are other melodies to choose or just the plain ding dong. However this door bell is now driving me crazy and im having to look to buy another door bell. 1, the batteries (Duracell or any other battery you want to use) empties within a very short space and you find the door bell going off warning you (abit like the smoke detectors when the battery starts to run low) and 2, it goes off on its own accord, at first I presumed that someone down the road has a similar door bell so changed the chime (a few times) so that when they had visitors my doorbell didn't go off, unfortunately this didn't work and being rudely woken in the middle of the night, or just constantly going to the door when no one is there is a bit like the bell playing "knock down" the same as when we were kids and the doorbell having the last laugh!! . Save yourself your money and look for another product.

Clare De Lune (Theme From Twilight)
Clare De Lune (Theme From Twilight)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clare De Lune, 26 Mar. 2014
I'm usually not one for classical music.....perhaps its because im getting older ???
But I find this beautiful piece of music relaxing, one could easily find themselves caught in day dreams.

Arabesque No. 1 , N. 1 , Nr. 1 ( 1st Arabesque )
Arabesque No. 1 , N. 1 , Nr. 1 ( 1st Arabesque )

5.0 out of 5 stars Arabesque No 1, 26 Mar. 2014
This music is so calming and uplifting. Beautifully played.
This piece of music has personal sentimental value in that it brings a smile to my face whilst remembering old memories

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12