Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Happy Birthday Candles Champagne Set
Happy Birthday Candles Champagne Set
Offered by G&N SUPPLIES / EDUCATIONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
This little set is brilliant, really gave the cake that little extra something - fully recommend.

Sweet Home Alabama [DVD] [2002]
Sweet Home Alabama [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Reese Witherspoon

1.0 out of 5 stars Love Reese, but hated this movie as the story ..., 27 July 2014
Love Reese, but hated this movie as the story which could have been so good was so bad and drawn out. In-fact I got so bored watching it I turned it off half way through. Despite the good reviews I wouldn't bother spending the money, not one of her better films. Very Disappointing with a capital D.

IceMoon Colour Changing LED Shower Head, Colour Changes with changing Water Temp
Offered by IceMoon

4.0 out of 5 stars Icemoon Colour changing LED shower head, 6 May 2014
I got this as a novelty item, family seem to like it, (my daughter's in to light therapy and the such). The colours are quite bright and change after a couple of minutes running on one colour. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that it seems to be less powerful than my other shower head for some strange reason I cant understand. Nevertheless it's staying until the novelty wears off and we get fed up with it. It does give you a little pick me up after a long day's work - so perhaps there is something in this colour therapy after all ..............................................

Continuum - Season 1 [DVD]
Continuum - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rachel Nichols

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuum - Season 1 [DVD], 6 May 2014
This review is from: Continuum - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this and it wasn't the DvD I had expected as I saw clips of the Continuum on Utube (its a completely different series with the same name). However after watching a few episodes Ive become hooked and have just bought the 2nd series (waiting for Mr Postperson to deliver it in to my eager hands any day now). Ive also heard season 3 should be out shortly so will definitely be getting that.

It took me a little while to get in to it, but once you do, it leaves you wanting more, the more you watch the better it is.

Sabichi Kingston Soap Tray
Sabichi Kingston Soap Tray
Offered by Perfekt Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Soap Dish, 6 May 2014
Builder put this up in a jiffy - looks great, like glass (but without the oops ive dropped and broken it syndrome). Its just the right size to hold a decent bar of soap comfortably and steady in the holder. Goes perfect with my other chrome pieces. Brilliant.

Brand New. Duracell Stay Charged Battery Long-life Rechargeable 2000mAh AA Size 1.2V Ref 75071752 [Pack 4]

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell stay charged Batts, 6 May 2014
Ive only given this a 4 star as i've only been using them for the last 2 weeks (without any problems), if they last a long time I'll update and give them 5 star. I didn't have any trouble with these batteries unlike some reviews I read. I was tempted to go for the 2,400 MaH but as others stated that they came from France and reviews were bad I went for these instead and they've been great so far.

31/10/14 - been using these for quite a long while now with absolutely no problem - as promised ive changed the 4 star to a 5 - brill.

Chrome 6 Amp 2 Way Pull Switch
Chrome 6 Amp 2 Way Pull Switch
Offered by Select Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Chrome 6 Amp light switch., 6 May 2014
I bought this with the chrome connector cord and the Chrome teardrop light pull as Amazon provided the get all 3 option, and I thought Job done. Although I absolutely love the teardrop light pull, it doesn't connect straight in to the 6 Amp switch, so you have a piece of nylon cord about an inch long showing at the top. The builder who put it in for me told me there was no way round it as the chrome 6 amp switch comes with a nylon cord already connected up inside the switch (which then ties to the pull light cord). Although I adore the light pull, (5 stars) i've deducted 2 stars as it slightly takes the wow factor off if it doesn't go in to or can be directly connected in to the chrome switch.

If you are just looking for the chrome top switch and want the nylon card (there is one provided in the box) then this would be 5 stars - its only because I wanted the chrome switch but not the cord that I marked it down, otherwise it does what it says in the Adv.

Polished Chrome with Acrylic Crystal Teardrop Light Pull
Polished Chrome with Acrylic Crystal Teardrop Light Pull

4.0 out of 5 stars Teardrop light pull, 6 May 2014
I bought this with the chrome connector cord and the Chrome 6 Amp 2 Way Pull Switch as Amazon provided the get all 3 option, and I thought Job done. Although I absolutely love the teardrop light pull, it doesn't connect straight in to the 6 Amp switch, so you have a piece of nylon cord about an inch long showing at the top. The builder who put it in for me told me there was no way round it as the chrome 6 amp switch comes with a nylon cord already connected up inside the switch (which then ties to the pull light cord). Although I adore the light pull, (5 stars) i've deducted a star as it slightly takes the wow factor off if it doesn't go in to or can be directly connected in to the chrome switch.

The tear drop itself was slightly smaller than I first thought it would be but in actual fact its the perfect size, Its very shiny (pretty) and the chrome pull is very well made and sturdy. We cut it down to the length we wanted. The light pull is well worth the money and I looked at others but was so glad to have picked this one. It looks lovely but if your like me your eye will get draw to the nylon piece of pull at the top and your mutter under your breath.

Modern Polished Chrome 3 Way Round Plate Bathroom Ceiling Spotlight - IP44 Rated
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Chrome 3 spotlight for bathroom, 3 May 2014
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Love this light. Builder put it up for me in a jiffy. I read a lot of reviews for bathroom spot lights and they were a pretty mixed bag with some stating that the light wasn't bright enough, others stating they were fiddly to put up and others with bulbs blowing after a week or two. I decided to take a chance on this light though there wasn't any reviews to go on and I'm so glad I did as I didn't have any of those problems with this light. This light does NOT come with bulbs so be prepared to get them ready, they take 50W GU10 which is very bright turned on, (bright enough to put make up on). The chrome is very highly polished, the and it gives off a very classy finish to my brand new bathroom. I would fully recommend this product.

Canon PowerShot A4000 IS Digital Camera - Blue (16.0 MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon Powershot A4000 IS Digital Camera, 14 April 2014
I received the camera quickly and well packaged, its been a little while since I last had to buy a new camera, my old one being a canon power shot A630 which had a flip screen - Loved it but cant buy it nowadays!. This little beauty took me by surprise as it didn't have the flip screen, was small and a lot lighter (something I have to get used to as in my mind cameras are supposed to be a bit chunky - but like all the mobiles, cameras appear to have gotten a lot lighter!) There are various screen shots you can take as stated in the product description e.g. you can have it phasing out at the top and sharp at the bottom, or as a fish eye which is a bit weird really but some people may like it and at least it gives you options etc. And in a more general view the pictures seem to be quite sharp. I have yet to try this out though on a close shot of a flower. The unfortunate thing though (and perhaps it was me being a bit dim) was that it didn't come with a SD memory card I will now have to buy that separately. The same goes with the case, this doesn't come with any sort of canvas case, so ive ordered one which matches the colour of the camera (blue) and is water proof, so that's another little extra you will need to buy. All in all I was humming and harring whether to give this a 3 or 4 star, but the functions of the camera and the picture sharpness really does make it a 4 in my books, its still early days and I have yet to go snapping about and haven't used the recorder so if I change my views I will update this review to reflect either a 5 or 3 depending.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11