Profile for elibee > Reviews

Content by elibee

elibee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lu Langue De Chat Biscuits 200 g (Pack of 4)
Lu Langue De Chat Biscuits 200 g (Pack of 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars The sell by date was June but they are still ..., 29 July 2014
The sell by date was
June but they are still edible. However as they were reduced I mustn't expect perfection.

Civilisation - Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Civilisation - Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Civilisation, 10 Jun. 2014
I know that this series is now considered creaky and old fashioned production, but the things K shows are still valid and I am learning a huge amount from watching.

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover for new mobile phone, 10 Jun. 2014
As I am not used to modern mobile phone I assumed this would be a case enclosing it but it is a cover on the back only. But then at that price what did I really expect. Am used to it now and keep phone in a leather case.

Lu Tuiles Amandes Biscuits 100 g (Pack of 4)
Lu Tuiles Amandes Biscuits 100 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lu biscuits, 10 Jun. 2014
Lu biscuits are very good. I usually buy in France at this price. Well packed. My grandchildren love them when they come and visit.

Panasonic NN-E271WMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, White
Panasonic NN-E271WMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 9 April 2014
This is the first microwave I have had and I am very pleased with it. I find I use it two or three times a day. The instructions are very clear. Would recommend as a means of cutting down on electricity and not using the oven.

Kitchen Craft Microwave 26cm Plate Cover with Air Vent
Kitchen Craft Microwave 26cm Plate Cover with Air Vent

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 9 April 2014
Does what it claims to do and very useful. Fits in my new microwave perfectly. Cleans up easily and would recommend.

Nutmeg Pure Essential Oil in a 10ml Amber Glass Dropper Bottle by Amphora Aromatics - Sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working days.
Offered by Half Moon Wholefoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutmeg oil, 15 Feb. 2014
Have used 20 drops of this oil in 30 ml of carrier oil as a massage for my back and would recommend it. Padded package arrived in good time and well protected.

As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning
As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning
by Laurie Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to read when you are feeling low, 15 Feb. 2014
Book arrived in expected condition and on time. Would recommend this to read when you are feeling a bit down. It is a follow up to Cider with Rosie.

Secrets 100% COTTON DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES - One Size
Secrets 100% COTTON DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES - One Size
Offered by Household Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Dermatological gloves, 2 Feb. 2014
My granddaughter says she has worn these at night to stop the rash on her hands. I think they have helped to alleviate the problem but not cure it.

Haussmann conservateur de Paris
Haussmann conservateur de Paris
by Françoise Choay

5.0 out of 5 stars Haussmann - a positive look at his work, 2 Feb. 2014
I am doing a project on Hausssmann and generally he has received a bad press, but this book extolls him and his efforts at the first town planning and its social effects. Glad to read about other side. Book in good condition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3