Profile for Hells Bells > Reviews

Pack of 12 Duck Quacker Whistles - Great Party Boys and Girls Loot Bag Fillers
Offered by CHEAP & CH33RFUL
Price: 2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same colour as the picture, 25 Sep 2011
Picture shows yellow/orange colour Duck Quacker, the ones delivered to me were a mixture of red and greeen - none the same colour as the picture at all!!!

Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD]
Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD]
Dvd ~ Baby Einstein

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 27 April 2010
I bought this as I already have numbers nursery which is really good. I have to agree with Chantelle Taylor's 2* review, the dvd's a bit all over the place and I don't really understand baby einstein's theory behind a monkey coming on the screen making another animals noise - maybe this is better for oder children but my 18month old is not impressed and this dvd has not held his interest for more than 5 minutes, he's off doing something else whereas he's captivated start to finish on the numbers nursery.

Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD]
Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD]
Dvd ~ Baby Einstein
Offered by Beyond Electronics UK
Price: 37.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2010
I have an 18 month old little boy and bought this for him about 3 weeks ago. He absolutely loves it and is now having a go at counting things. We also have the world animals dvd which is not a patch on the numbers nursery. He dances to the music, points at the tv to get me to explain what the animals or items are. He's always bringing me the dvd box requesting me to put it on for him, its great keeps him quiet while I get on with the chores for 30 minutes. The only gripe I have is when it gets to the 5 dogs bit, the speaker doesn't finish the poem, it cuts out after the 5 cribs, not sure if this is a fault with just this dvd or its a recording error at production? Otherwise this would definitely be a 5* rating. I highly recommend purchasing this dvd.

Double Sided Book
Double Sided Book
Offered by Just Childsplay
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Double sided book, 8 Jun 2009
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 7 month old, for his cot, to act as a border to stop him dropping his dummy out of the bars, it works great for this. He views it on the colourful side which he loves. I hear him squeal with excitement when he sees the frog, and seems to get really excited when he goes to bed. Excellent purchase.