Profile for TreasureChest > Reviews

Content by TreasureChest

TreasureChest

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TEAM WEIMARANER T-SHIRT - ladies and mens shirts - all sizes - wrapping and gift message service available (unisex 3XL/55" chest)
Offered by Bertie's
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice t-shirt., 3 July 2014
Seems to be good quality fabric and print. Bought this for my husband's birthday; I was very pleased to find it as we have just acquired a Weimaraner, Planning to get one for myself!

Gabor Womens Astoria Dark Brown Boots 71.643.34 6.5 UK, 39 EU
Gabor Womens Astoria Dark Brown Boots 71.643.34 6.5 UK, 39 EU
Offered by Schuhverkauf 24
Price: 166.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as last year's model., 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gabor Womens Astoria Boots (Shoes)
Tried last year's model in a shop. I was impressed with the length and quality but they didn't have a half size so ordered these from Amazon in the 6.5. They arrived promptly but unfortunately still too long in the foot and just wide enough. I felt that they didn't seem as robust as the previous version or as long in the leg and didn't look anything special on me. Shame because they were 50 cheaper than in the shop. Sent them straight back via a collection point for a full refund which was processed immediately. Great service from Amazon, as ever.

Letters of Note: Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience
Letters of Note: Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal for Kindle, 28 Nov 2013
Really enjoying this fascinating read. Some real insights into some well known personalities and events. The only downside is some of the letters are simply reproduced in their original format, which you can't enlarge on Kindle so I've missed a few because of that. Most of them have been transcribed so you don't have to struggle with handwriting.

Teva Toachi Women's Sandal Raven 39 EU
Teva Toachi Women's Sandal Raven 39 EU
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited
Price: 69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Small sizes., 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Teva Toachi Women's Sandal (Shoes)
I had my last pair of Teva sandals for 15 years and had to give in and buy new ones when they started talking. Definitely wanted Teva again as they are so practical and comfortable and didnt need any breaking in at all. These are beautiful - love the colour combination and comfort soles. Unfortunately these were too small. After some dilemma I ordered size 39, which I've always understood to be size 6. When they arrived it said 6.5 on the box so I thought they would be too big but in fact I found then a bit too small, so had to send them back. They didn't have a size 7 so I had to buy elsewhere. The sandals I have ended. Up with, incidentally we're described as size 7, and arrived with 7.5 on the box. They fit perfectly however and I'm really pleased with them. I would recommend ordering at least a size bigger. I think Teva have a bit of work to do on standardising labelling up their sizing correctly.

Motorbike, Basket Bracket
Motorbike, Basket Bracket

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and original., 28 Nov 2013
This is a lovely, unique gift for my Dad's birthday - a huge motorbike enthusiast. It is sleek and black and very attractive, with 2 holes for screws. Really pleased.

BAXXTAR MANGA III Digital Camera Bag Case * Purple / White * for Canon PowerShot SX700 SX600 SX280 SX270 - Nikon Coolpix S9700 S9600 S9500 - Samsung WB800F WB850F WB150F WB250F WB350F -- Sony CyberShot DSC HX60V HX50V -- Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ60 TZ55 TZ50 TZ45 TZ35 -- Kodak Easyshare Sport C123 C135 -- Fujifilm FinePix L55 F550 F770EXR F600EXR T200 -- Olympus VR-340 etc.
Offered by Bundlestar*
Price: 13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and practical., 5 Oct 2013
Ordered this for the pink Canon Powershot SX240. A perfect fit and lovely colour and design. Thick, padded fabric for protection, useful belt loop and optional strap. The big bonus is a separate zip pocket for spare battery/memory card - so there is no risk of these small items falling out when you're getting the camera out. Very pleased indeed.

Broadchurch [DVD]
Broadchurch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olivia Colman
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Colman - the true star, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Broadchurch [DVD] (DVD)
I put this on my wish list because I am a bit of a David Tennant fan. Loved it and watched the series over a weekend. Genuinely intriguing throughout; I couldn't wait to find out the denouement. The big surprise was that Olivia Colman - whom I have only seen in comedy before, is a breathtakingly convincing and talented serious actress. A definite must see - but be warned: harrowing from start to finish.

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful supplement., 22 Sep 2013
On the days when I can't fit in a full workout this is a good supplement which works on my most stubborn fat zone. The exercises are easy to follow and there is a warm up with each one. If I'm feeling energetic I might do 2 sessions and that's still on,y 20 mins. As its not cardio I'm not getting too sweaty so don't need the shower/face recovery time before I can put my slap on. Very useful.

Gusti M19 Women's Leather Handbag Shoulder Bag Satchel City Day Bag Italian Nappa

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous leather!, 22 Sep 2013
Love this beautiful bag which I received as a birthday present (Brownie points to the husband!) The leather is so soft and such good quality, it looks really exspensive. The multi-way strap is really useful and the side pocket. The fittings are a lovely colour and quality. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the opening at the top could do with being a bit wider as you can't really see what you're doing inside. I won't be putting any small loose items in it - just things I can recognise the shape of with my hand. It is so beautiful I can deal with that and in any case it will force me to keep it clutter free.

PINK FAIRY DRESSING GOWN WITH FAIRY WING APPLIQUE 4-6 YRS GREAT FOR SWIMMING POOL AND BEACH
Offered by Frilly Lily
Price: 20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice once washed., 21 Sep 2013
This arrived in grubby packaging and was actually dirty. It washed up well and is a weighty towelling dressing gown. The design is very nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6