Profile for Chloe > Reviews

Wake Me Up - Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014
Wake Me Up - Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
Beautiful, much effort went into this, and for a great cause. It is a must buy.

Hama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras

Very interesting

Rex Collage Child Medium Dinosaurs Unisex T Shirt The Mountain
Rex Collage Child Medium Dinosaurs Unisex T Shirt The Mountain
Offered by Find Something Different
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
My little cousin loves this t shirt. I frequently see him wearing it.

Hozelock Ultimate Hose, 30 m
Hozelock Ultimate Hose, 30 m

excellent hose

Cystaid Plus for cats pack 30 sprinkle capsules
Cystaid Plus for cats pack 30 sprinkle capsules
Offered by Petremedies

3.0 out of 5 stars How to make your cat take Cystaid Plus, 6 Jan. 2014
Cystaid recently changed to Cystaid Plus. It has changed in colour, contents, and amount of powder. If your cat refuses to have the Cystaid Plus, like mine did, I have some tips.

I first started mixing the powder from the capsule with some yoghurt (unflavoured & unsweetened). I used Yeo Valley Natural Bio Live Yoghurt because that's what we had in the fridge, but also after you mix it up it is thicker than other yoghurt, but not too thick, so better for this job. (also thought the probiotics in Bio Live would do some good) You want to use enough yoghurt to mix all of the powder in but not too much (you can judge yourself, but I used about a teaspoon). You'll see why it shouldn't be too runny or too thick and why you shouldn't use a large amount now... either get someone to hold the cat, or choose a moment when they are settled, and wipe the mixture of yoghurt and powder down the cats 2 front legs. If your cat is like mine you'll have to be careful and be quick, trying to get as much on each front leg each time as you can. They will not like having this there, so this will leave them no option but to lick it all off. I say front leg, because it's easier for the cat to lick off and when I put it on my cat's back leg she just left it there! I think she was getting tired of this. Obviously, if your cat will lick the yoghurt on their own accord you don't need to do wipe it on their body at all!

After about a week of this less than ideal method, which resulted in some yoghurt/Cystaid plus mixture on the carpet and settee, I remembered about WEBBOX LICK-E-LIX CAT TREATS which we had bought before and our cat liked. They are yoghurt-like treats for cats, in Chicken or Salmon flavour. There are 5 sachets in each box, and cost £1. This morning I squeezed some Salmon flavour Lick-e-Lix from one of the sachets onto a piece of tin foil, sprinkled on the contents of the Cystaid Plus capsule and mixed it in. I put it in front of my cat and hey presto! she licked it off willingly on her own accord with no issue. So, hopefully I have solved our problem.

I got the Lick-e-Lix from Sainsbury's, I just googled and you get get them from Wilko too. They also have a website if you'd like more info on them. [...] It says there you can get them from ASDA, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose too. But I went in our local Tesco and they didn't have them...hmm?

You can get them from their website, but you can only buy in a large amount 10 boxes for £10 [...] . So I'd buy 1 box from a supermarket first to see if your cat likes them. Like I said, they were a £1, for 1 box of 5 sachets and I didn't use a full sachet for each capsule (just fold over the open end, clip with a peg, and pop in a plastic bag in the fridge for next time.)

Hope this helps anyone who is struggling like we were.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

Monopoly Board Game
Monopoly Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars unfortunate, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Monopoly Board Game (Toy)
It was £6.66 the other day, I was just about to order today but sadly the price has more than doubled, so won't be buying unless it goes back to that price.