Profile for L. Teasdale > Reviews

Content by L. Teasdale

L. Teasdale "Lynne" (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)

True Blood - Season 6 [DVD] [2014]
True Blood - Season 6 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Alexander Skarsgaard

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 8 July 2014
AS usual, held my attention from start to finish.

Nicorette Quickmist Duo 1mg 13.2ml
Nicorette Quickmist Duo 1mg 13.2ml
Offered by All Day Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 14 May 2013
I must admit I found this product really good for cutting down but did not quit on it and found myself smoking and using two of these a week. I have since tried champix and this has stopped me smoking and all but stopped the use of quickmist. I know I don't need it but it is my comfort blanket for now and don't mind so much using one quickmist every 2 weeks.

Nicorette Quickmist Duo
Nicorette Quickmist Duo

3.0 out of 5 stars Quickmist NRT, 25 Jun 2012
I have purchased a few of these now as I use them for managing during my working week but don't feel ready to stop yet. The spray works well for me and products have been great up until the last one I bought. The spray mechanism isn't working properly, which is abit annoying when they cost over £10 each.

Skills-based Learning for Caring for a Loved One with an Eating Disorder: The New Maudsley Method
by Janet Treasure

4.0 out of 5 stars Skills based learning for caring for a loved one with an eating disorder, 18 Jun 2009
I have not read the whole book but as a professional and volunteer working with people who care for people with eating disorders I would recommend this book. It is really easy to read and I believe will be a real help to families. People who have eating disorders will find this book useful too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2011 4:55 PM GMT