Profile for Geordie > Reviews

Content by Geordie

Geordie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Onslaught: First in a new series (A Steve Flynn Mystery)
Onslaught: First in a new series (A Steve Flynn Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Onslaught: First in a new series (A Steve Flynn Mystery), 28 April 2016
I have read 'Onslaught' by Nick Oldham and I give it 5 stars plus. A brilliant read. Every page was exciting right up to the end. Nick is right up there with Lee Child and all the other great writers.

Bloodline (Tom Thorne Novels Book 8)
Bloodline (Tom Thorne Novels Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloodline [Tom Thorne Novels Book 8], 12 April 2016
I have read 'Bloodline' by Mark Billingham and I give it 5 stars plus. A superb read all the way through this book. An excellent climax. A must read cant put down story.

5 Gorse Hedging Furze Hedges Whin Hedge Prickly Plants
5 Gorse Hedging Furze Hedges Whin Hedge Prickly Plants

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Gorse Hedging Furze Hedges Whin Hedge, 11 April 2016
Well received in good time planted the day received. Now looking forward to some growth and improve the look of the garden. Ideal for protecting birds and nests.

Peter Kay's Car Share - Series 1 [Blu-ray] [2015]
Peter Kay's Car Share - Series 1 [Blu-ray] [2015]
Dvd ~ Peter Kay

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Kay's Car Share - Series 1 [Blu-ray]..., 4 Mar. 2016
An excellent series. I had already seen these on TV and I bought this blue ray DVD to enjoy them all over again. It was like seeing it again for the first time. Very entertaining and very funny series.

Interstellar [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Interstellar [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Matthew McConaughey

5.0 out of 5 stars Interstellar [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free], 19 Jan. 2016
A good quality film in Blu-ray and it came in very good time.

Gadget Giant® LG Leon H340 / LG Leon 4G LTE H340N Black PU Leather Custom Made Wallet Flip Case Cover Book Style with Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Gadget Giant LG Leon H340/LG Leon 4G LTE H340N, 19 Jan. 2016
A spot on cover for my LG phone. Fits exactly right. Well worth it considering a massive difference from the shop I bought the phone which was not really suitable. The cost from the shop was more than twice as much than from Amazon and that included postage. I recommend this cover for this phone model.

Mighty Mince Cook Book
Mighty Mince Cook Book
by Jane Todd

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Mince Cook Book, 28 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Mighty Mince Cook Book (Hardcover)
We have had a copy of this cook book when it first came out and it is still in our possession. I bought this for my daughter as she likes to cook like her Mam. She was impressed with this so I can respond to this with a full five stars. Considering this was printed quite a while ago a lot of the recipes are impressive.

90cm (3ft) Fibre Optic Christmas Tree (88 Tips)
90cm (3ft) Fibre Optic Christmas Tree (88 Tips)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes not a bad fibre optic tree, 15 Nov. 2015
Yes not a bad fibre optic tree. I had one that lasted us for many a year but in the end it wore out and this is a very good replacement. Several settings from rapid to static to gentle change of lights. It does look good when lit up. We don't have the room for anything bigger so this is ideal. I would recommend it.

Make Me: (Jack Reacher 20)
Make Me: (Jack Reacher 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Me: [Jack Reacher 20] by Lee Child, 6 Oct. 2015
I have read Make Me by Lee Child and I give it 5 stars plus. A superb and must read story. Always kept me intrigued as with all Lee Child's books. Another top rate story albeit on the 'dark' side of life.

The Burning Girl (Tom Thorne Novels Book 4)
The Burning Girl (Tom Thorne Novels Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Burning Girl [Tom Thorne Novels Book 4] by Mark Billingham, 15 Sept. 2015
I have read 'The Burning Girl' by Mark Billingham and I give it 5 stars. An excellent read as with all Billingham's books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11