Profile for Zeya > Reviews

Qwirkle Game
Qwirkle Game
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
A great family game. My 11 and 8 year old sons enjoy this, as do I. It looked fairly simple when we got it out the box and I worried it would be a 5 minute wonder but to get high scores you have to think and plan where you will place your playing pieces. We all enjoyed it and I like games which make my children think! :-)

Dingbats
Dingbats

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dingbats (Toy)
A fantastic family game. My sons, ages 11 and almost 9 really enjoy this. We play it together and have lots of laughs trying to give each other clues when we are stuck. A clever game which gets you thinking. I am very happy I bought this!

Nordic Angel Christmas Tree Topper
Nordic Angel Christmas Tree Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nordic Angel Christmas Tree Topper
I love this angel. She sat perfectly at the top of our 5' artificial Christmas tree and now she is on a shelf in the living room as she is too nice to pack away until next Christmas. Slightly different from traditional angel tree toppers but you can see that from the picture. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes angels :-)

Music (Dk)
Music (Dk)
by Ian Blenkinsop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Music (Dk) (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 11 year old son who is a budding musician. It is a gorgeous book and he has been dipping in and out of it ( I know this as he keeps telling me random music facts which I then discovered came from this book). It is a fantastic book for anyone interested in music.

Riva Home Snowflake Nordic Scandinavian Christmas Draught Excluder, Fuchsia
Riva Home Snowflake Nordic Scandinavian Christmas Draught Excluder, Fuchsia
Offered by Vdecor

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 11 Jan 2014
A lightweight but effective draught excluder which looks nice too. I was a bit worried about how light this was, thinking it wouldn't do the job well, but I needn't have worried as it's great.

Already Here
Already Here
Offered by mad4cds

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Already Here (Audio CD)
A gorgeous CD with beautiful music. Anna has a lovely voice and her songs are very uplifting. This fast became my favourite CD. I would recommend to anyone who wants spiritually positive loving words to relaxing happy music. Wonderful!

Blazers Fuel Logs - 30 kg package (3 x 10 kg bags)
Blazers Fuel Logs - 30 kg package (3 x 10 kg bags)

2.0 out of 5 stars Hot but not for long, 11 Jan 2014
I was really excited when I discovered these as I wanted something long lasting that I might be able to use instead of coal to keep the wood burner going at night. These certainly let off a lot of heat quickly, hence 2 stars rather than 1, but I don't find them any longer lasting than logs. I am using them in a wood burner and have to break them in half so maybe if you use them on a larger fire and don't have to break them up they would last longer (although it actually says to break them in two on the packaging). This is also an incredibly expensive way of buying them as I have found them locally for just over £3 for 10kg and here you pay over £30 for 30kg! I did email to cancel my order but my email seemed to have been ignored and it would cost me too much to send these back so I shall use them but will definitely not be buying again.

Willow Tree Angel of Healing Figurine
Willow Tree Angel of Healing Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 12 Jun 2013
This is a beautiful angel figure from Willow tree. The angel is holding a bird in her healing hands and looking lovingly at it (you can imagine the expression of the face well). I now have 3 angels in this range and they are all beautiful. They are a lot shorter than the people figures but some people say that guardian angels are considerably shorter then we are in our earthly form. I have 3 different Angels placed round a female person figure and they look great together - very peaceful.
I would highly recommend this angel to anyone who loves angels or Willow Tree figures or who is looking for lovely figurines. :-)

Sunsara - Angel Healing Crystal Pendant Calcite orange 27 x 16 mm small
Sunsara - Angel Healing Crystal Pendant Calcite orange 27 x 16 mm small
Offered by Sunsara Dreamstoneshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Bootiful, 12 Jun 2013
This is the perfect sized pendant for putting on a necklace. It sits well and is beautifully carved. It is a dull orangey yellow colour rather than bright orange but being natural forms, crystals do vary in colour. Overall I am extremely happy with it and would have no problem recommending it :-)

9ct White Gold Amethyst flower stud Earrings
9ct White Gold Amethyst flower stud Earrings
Offered by Peninsula Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 22 May 2013
These are exactly what I wanted. I love amethyst and needed gold as my ears seem to hurt with any other material. I prefer the colour of silver so white gold was perfect. They are a very pretty earring which sits well on the earlobe. They are small without being too small and delicate without feeling like they will break. I feel they were very good value for being white gold and amethyst crystal and would recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2