Profile for John Phillips > Reviews

Masterplug Individually Switched Adaptor with 3 Sockets
Masterplug Individually Switched Adaptor with 3 Sockets
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 25 May 2016
Works fine but I accidentally bought the wrong one as I meant to by the surge protected one. Fortunately, I already had an extension cable with a single surge protected socket on the end so the two joined is just what I needed. Looks and feels like a quality product my mistake aside.

sourcingmap 4mmx6mm Silicone Food Grade Tube Beer Water Air Pump Hose Pipe 4Meters
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs but that says nothing about others needs., 25 May 2016
Just what I needed but as I didn't use it for its intended purpose my review is a bit pointless. I wanted it to use slit lengthwise to put as as a cover for thinner polyurethane which was an irritation when in contact with the skin while this silicone tubing isn't.

3 Drawer Medium Tower Storage Draw Plastic School Office Home Heavy Duty New (Silver)
Offered by Image Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but made from fragile plastic and poorly packaged., 25 May 2016
Ideal for the narrow alcove I wanted it for but made from fragile plastic and as it was only packaged in a sheet of plastic and some tape one of the front pillars had cracked through. Fortunately, I only wanted it for light items so as I could fix it with some superglue and eposy resin I couldn't be bothered to return it. I was thinking of getting another but seeing the plastic is so fragile and the packaging si flimsy I wouldn't risk it. I'll see if I can find one or similar locally instead.

Samsung 3000 mAh Battery for Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung 3000 mAh Battery for Galaxy Note Edge
Offered by GSM BOUTIQUE

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 24 May 2016
Like just about all genuine Samsung batteries I have had, good for the first couple of months or so and then like with all the other Samsung mobiles I have had, the batteries, even though genuine Samsung, quickly start deteriorating. Ironically, some of the third party batteries are actually better and cheaper though there is a lot of rubbish even worse than the Samsung ones as well.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2016 8:16 PM BST

Wanway B22 to E27 Socket Converter,BC to ES Extend Lampholder Base,Bayonet to Edison Screw Socket Adapter, for LED CFL Smart RGB Playbulb Music Light Bulb Speaker
Offered by bomien

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 24 May 2016
Does anybody make quality versions of these as all the ones I have seen are pretty poor, as are these. No kite mark or CE mark again and poorly fitting. I don't expect them to last a long time but they were cheap.

MiNiWatts® E14 to B22 Lamp Socket Convertor
MiNiWatts® E14 to B22 Lamp Socket Convertor
Offered by MiNiWatts®

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 24 May 2016
I would be wary of using these with incandescent lamps and also on higher wattage CFI lamps as they don't have a kite mark or the EU CE equivalent and the plastic is also a bit fragile. The bayonet side is a really really tight fit as well and if I was using incandescents. which would need changing relatively often because of the use the lamp is put to I don't think they would physically last very many changes. Fortunately I use LED lamps which theoretically last 30,000 hours so I'll probably be dead before they need changing :). I only bought them because I was given a double standard lamp I liked the design of only to find it had E24 screw fitting but I think I'll just ditch the lot when I find a suitable standard lamp I like to replace it. Fortunately, these are cheap.

Magnetic Round Silver Urban Tie Back Hold Back Decorative Modern Enameled Plastic
Offered by Bedding Bank

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 24 May 2016
A bit on the weak side, the magnets that is, so unless it is a thin or narrow curtain, i.e. little tension. has a habit of the magnets coming apart. I now use them with an additional 3mm thick by 10 mm diameter magnets I had lying around and have made some more up using the same 3x10mm magnets glued to some 12.5" silk I had lying around which hold much better.

A4 Acrylic Mirror Mirrored ACRYLIC PERSPEX PLEXIGLAS PLASTIC Sheet A4
A4 Acrylic Mirror Mirrored ACRYLIC PERSPEX PLEXIGLAS PLASTIC Sheet A4
Offered by Sign Materials Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 24 May 2016
Well wrapped and does the job, a small mirror in an awkward alcove.

4mmx6mm Silicone Food Grade Translucent Tube Beer Air Hose Pipe 1Meter
4mmx6mm Silicone Food Grade Translucent Tube Beer Air Hose Pipe 1Meter
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 24 May 2016
Not a lot to say really but is perfect for my needs and a good price.

2 Pairs Mens Kickers Plain Boxers Black, Grey and White Various Sizes (Small 30-32" hip, Grey)
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy., 24 May 2016
Very comfortable and only loosen a very small amount after washing the first few times and then stabilises.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20