Profile for John Phillips > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Falke Cosyshoe SO Men's Wellbeing Slippers Grey 39/40
Falke Cosyshoe SO Men's Wellbeing Slippers Grey 39/40

4.0 out of 5 stars That aside I find them very comfortable., 5 Feb. 2015
My only complaint is the tightness at the top of the slipper and it leaves quite a ring on the leg, which can be a problem as at times I have a problem with lower leg circulation but for some reason I find if I turn down the top a couple of centimetres then the pressure is less. That aside I find them very comfortable.

Pilot Supercolour Extra Fine Paint Marker - White
Pilot Supercolour Extra Fine Paint Marker - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 5 Feb. 2015
OK but fussy to get it 'started' and can be very blobby in use.

BESTEK® Universal Flexible Arm Gooseneck 360 Degree Rotation Adjustable Clip Clamp Mobile Cell Phone Holder Stand Mount Bracket in Car,Desk,Bed,Table for iphone 6/5/5s/5c/4s/4/3gs, ipod,Samsung Galaxy s5/s4/s3,HTC, Nokia,LG,Blackberry ,GPS, PDA, ect. BTIH600WH
Offered by BESTEK GLOBAL LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It But..., 5 Feb. 2015
I like it but it is very stiff to adjust, far more than one would think for it to be able to hold it's position. For I have portable click on lamps that were much cheaper with a similar weight at the end of the arm as this is used with and with a similar design which are perfectly stable in use but nowhere near as stiff to adjust as this. This stiffness does also mean that getting it positioned just right can be a bit of a pain.

Heal Force Prince 100-A Finger Pulse Oximeter to monitor SpO2 & PR at home or anywhere
Offered by Healthcare4all Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Another item OK but..., 5 Feb. 2015
I liked it initially, but, after a few months the spring and spring seating started weakening and loosening meaning it takes a few attempts to get it seated properly to take a reading reducing my confidence in its readings as they can vary significantly depending on its exact position on the finger and weakened spring means it can be difficult to position properly every time. Which is relatively important with my condition, not so much for the exact value to the percentage point, for when working properly I find it within a percent or two of the ones my doctors and nurses use, but as a comparison between one reading and another, i.e. is my SAT going up or down and by how much so I know whether I need to act on the reading or not. I have since bought a more expensive item, about 50% more, and after considerable usage the spring on this one hasn't weakened so perhaps it is a case of getting what you pay for but this isn't exactly the cheapest such item on here.

Contigo Aria Autoseal Stainless Steel Travel Mug - 300 ml - Blue
Contigo Aria Autoseal Stainless Steel Travel Mug - 300 ml - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Feb. 2015
Very good seal but gets difficult to clean properly if you don't clean immediately after use.

Duke Mens Plain Webbing Belt (Black, Navy, Charcoal, Brown & Khaki)
Duke Mens Plain Webbing Belt (Black, Navy, Charcoal, Brown & Khaki)
Offered by Clothes4ALL (Sizes Small to 8XL)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK But, 5 Feb. 2015
OK, but tend to slip and loosen when pulled as tight as I like. Won't buy them again though.

Large 6 Pocket Sofa Couch Arm Rest Remote Caddy Organiser
Large 6 Pocket Sofa Couch Arm Rest Remote Caddy Organiser
Offered by CHIC*MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 5 Feb. 2015
Very useful for keeping handy the bits and pieces I use regularly but otherwise tend to get lost down the sides/back of the chair or sofa otherwise. Also good for holding my mug and the ~30mm raised edge on the platform has saved me from knocking my cup off with my clumsiness many times :).

Fitness-Mad Wrist and Ankle Weights 2 x 1kg
Fitness-Mad Wrist and Ankle Weights 2 x 1kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
Does The Job

Aquarius® Sublime Bicycle Mount Holder for (Samsung Galaxy S4)
Aquarius® Sublime Bicycle Mount Holder for (Samsung Galaxy S4)
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 5 Feb. 2015
OK, but the part that connects to the handle bars don't like narrow ones and I had to use padding to stop them slipping round.

Mens/Gentlemens Nightwear 2 Pack Long Woven Bottoms With Draw String, Black & Grey Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Feb. 2015
Comfortable and I also find them good as casual summer trousers in hot weather and the quality is excellent, especially considering the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9