Profile for Mrs Jeanette M Eades > Reviews

Content by Mrs Jeanette M...

Mrs Jeanette M Eades

The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Book 1)
The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Author to me, 10 Aug. 2013
Such and wonderful look on life . I just couldn't wait to see what happened. Enjoyed it so much I have put all four books on my Kindle.

Lavender Road
Lavender Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Lavender Road (Kindle Edition)
This is a brilliant start to a trilogy of war torn South London. The characters are so diverse, it gives an insight into all walks off life. The behind the door peaks into everyday life of that era was amazing no holds barred down to earth facts. I was like others so disappointed that there was not a 4th book. I e mailed Helen and she gave me the great news that it comes out next year I CANT WAIT.

A Charmed Place
A Charmed Place

4.0 out of 5 stars A Charmed Place, 15 July 2013
This review is from: A Charmed Place (Kindle Edition)
First time I have ever read this author . I really enjoyed this and would definitely read more. It was lovely to read about older ladies having a great life so funny in places but sad in others . Delightful easy reading holiday book. Loved it.

Minky Super Extra Large Ironing Board Cover 135cm x 55cm - Swirls Black & White
Minky Super Extra Large Ironing Board Cover 135cm x 55cm - Swirls Black & White
Offered by Home & Garden Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 2 Jun. 2013
I chose this product because I liked the pattern and it was bright and cheerful to perk up a boring job, I received a boring cream and white stripped thing . I messaged the seller and explained that I was disappointed with the goods but I had to fit it because my cover was torn. They obviously had not read it properly as they told me to return it in the packaging for refund. No apology or reason why I had not received what I saw which was much better quality.

The Dressmaker
The Dressmaker

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dressmaker, 13 May 2013
This review is from: The Dressmaker (Kindle Edition)
Such a different twist on the story of the Titanic. There was still unanswered questios until the end. Very gripping.

Outcast Child
Outcast Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Outcast Child by Kitty Neale, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Outcast Child (Kindle Edition)
This was a really moving book . Kitty Neale is not afraid to cover all aspects of life even those that were swept under the carpet and never talked about but was known to go on. The poor kid in this book really made you cry and you just felt for her. Thank you for an amazing read.

The Sugar Girls - Gladys's Story: Tales of Hardship, Love and Happiness in Tate & Lyle's East End

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Girls Glady's Story, 6 April 2012
Oh What a true east end girl. Always up for a lark. I really enjoy this one Just as good a Lillian's story. Hope the rest are as good.

The Sugar Girls - Lilian's Story: Tales of Hardship, Love and Happiness in Tate & Lyle's East End

5.0 out of 5 stars The Suigar Girls Lillians Story, 2 April 2012
Fantastic a must for any real East Ender . It was going back home as a teenager. Thank you .Cant wait to read the rest. I worked in Savage Gardens opposite Tate and Lyle as a Dental Nurse it brought back so many memories.