Profile for W. Williamson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Horror Fiction: Letters from Candy: Horror Story
Horror Fiction: Letters from Candy: Horror Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Letters from candy, 25 Oct. 2014
Well thought out pretty good horror story , I will give five stars fir this attempt ,very good. I enjoyed it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2014 8:08 PM BST

The Woods
The Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars The woods, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Woods (Kindle Edition)
Need I say brilliant book fantastic author ,amazing just could not put this book down ,just sit and read through the night .I give this book five stars.

Fresh Doubt: A psychological thriller with a strong female investigator (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thriller Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh doubt, 16 Oct. 2014
Brilliant thriller very exciting one of he best books I have read in a long time, this author has tried really hard to keep her finger on the button 5 stars .

VOICES: Book 2 in the David Chance series (Suspense, Mystery, Thriller, Christian Fiction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Voices : book 2, 12 Oct. 2014
Brilliant book , I think this is the second and I think there is a 3 rd ,I will be looking for the 3 rd ,really good read just could not put it down .

MESSAGES: (Supernatural, Suspense, Mystery, Thriller, Science Fiction, Christian Fiction) (The David Chance Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Messages, 5 Oct. 2014
Brilliant book fantastic and exciting story if you like a good thriller this is the book for you. I was so very pleased with this book I give it five stars .

The Ghost Files
The Ghost Files

5.0 out of 5 stars The ghost files, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Ghost Files (Kindle Edition)
I love a good ghost story ,well this is the best very well written and thought out. ,great thriller just could not put this book down .I. give this book a full five stars .

From The Wreckage
From The Wreckage

5.0 out of 5 stars From the wreckage, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: From The Wreckage (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book ,a we bit young for me but I did enjoy it ,,I would say teenagers to seventy you will all enjoy this book as I did .five stars

Castle Cay (Julie O'Hara Mystery Series Book 1)
Castle Cay (Julie O'Hara Mystery Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Castle cay, 30 Sept. 2014
Brilliant book just couldn't put it down ,will be buying more from this author in the future,this book is given five stars

Infinite Sacrifice (Infinite Series Book 1)
Infinite Sacrifice (Infinite Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinite sacrifice, 27 Sept. 2014
Brilliant book absolutely fantastic ,would love to read more like this . This author has a fantastic mind and imagination ,I give them five stars .

A Place Called Bliss (Saskatchewan Saga Book #1)
A Place Called Bliss (Saskatchewan Saga Book #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A place called bliss, 18 Sept. 2014
What a fantastic story ,and what a fantastic book very gripping ,whoever you are you really need to read this book absolutely amazing .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20