Profile for Brad_001 > Reviews

Content by Brad_001

Brad_001 "lamjones"

Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble (short story)
Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble (short story)

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Con!, 11 Dec 2012
As for previous reviewers the length of the book wasn't specified at the time of purchase.   Therefore I have spent the last few months anticipating Agatha's latest case.

I sat down to enjoy it and 10 minutes later realised I was at the end.  Initially, I assumed the book hadn't downloaded properly and even went back through to check it page by page.   Not only was it short, it didn't make a lot of sense and all semblance of a plot seemed to disappear.   It was as if the author had sketched out the novel, written a few chapters and then lost the will to go on.

I feel really cheated!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2014 10:50 AM BST

Science Museum My Mystery Mid Air Floating UFO
Science Museum My Mystery Mid Air Floating UFO
Offered by Gadget Grotto

1.0 out of 5 stars What a con!, 25 Dec 2011
Every year I spend a small fortune on Science Museum toys as stocking fillers for the family, however this is the last year they'll be getting their paws on my hard earned cash.

My UFO mystery? You'd do as well with an old toilet roll and some cotton for all the mystery there is about it. Plus you'd be quids up on the deal. The only saving grace is that it was on offer when I bought it.

A complete rip off and the Science Museum should be ashamed of themselves.