Profile for k-a-d1967 > Reviews

The Midwife's Confession
The Midwife's Confession
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Midwife's Confession, 28 April 2012
Brilliant book. Don't know how I've missed this author over my many reading years but have already downloaded another & bought a paperback one. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book. Looking forward to many more good reads.

Forever Is Over
Forever Is Over
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 4 April 2012
This review is from: Forever Is Over (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely fantastic book. I laughed out loud and also cried at times. One of the best books I have ever read. Hope for more from the author soon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2012 10:45 PM BST

The Society Of Dirty Hearts (A crime thriller novel)
The Society Of Dirty Hearts (A crime thriller novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Society Of Dirty Hearts, 14 Jan 2012
I bought this after reading Blood Guilt, which I thoroughly enjoyed. This is also a good read but must admit, I was rather frustrated with the ending. Look forward to reading more by this author.

Never Knowing
Never Knowing
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Never Knowing..., 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Never Knowing (Kindle Edition)
This is my 1st ever review, but I just must say that I read this in 'normal book' form & not on Kindle. (Don't know about anyone else but I HATE reading a book on my Kindle; have no choice thou as my husband bought it for me & now I'm stuck with it!!) I loved this book; I'm a big lover of crime/thriller & really enjoyed it. I sort of guessed a few things along the way BUT I'm about to download this onto the 'dreaded' Kindle & the previous book as I can't wait unitl I go to the the bookshop or Christmas!
All-in-all...A VERY GOOD READ.