Profile for C A McD > Reviews

Content by C A McD

C A McD

Butcher's Copy-editing: The Cambridge Handbook for Editors, Copy-editors and Proofreaders
by Judith Butcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Butcher's Copy-editing Handbook, 8 July 2013
This is every bit as good as the previous edition with the bonus of the revised and updated content on digital editing and software. It's not something I use every day, it's a reference title after all, but if I have a style query, it's the first place I check - and usually find the answer really quickly. I wouldn't be without a copy of the Handbook - it's invaluable!

SOLE REST
SOLE REST
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sitting Pretty, 16 Aug 2011
This review is from: SOLE REST (Office Product)
I've only had this product a few days and already I've noticed an improvement in my posture and the way I sit at my desk. It arrived really quickly and went together in about five minutes. Admittedly, it isn't infinitely adjustable, but I only had to adjust the settings once to find the best angle for me so maybe it doesn't need to be. And the surface area is quite large - a criticism I noticed about other similar products. Altogether, a great product at a reasonable price.