Profile for jennifer Wennifer > Reviews

Content by jennifer Wennifer

jennifer Wennifer (United Kingdom)

When The Sun Goes Down
When The Sun Goes Down
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars fab cd, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: When The Sun Goes Down (Audio CD)
this was requested by our eight year old daughter but it turns out that we all love listening to it. Selena has a fabulous voice with very catchy songs... I definitely recommend !

Hello My Name Is
Hello My Name Is
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely voice, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hello My Name Is (Audio CD)
Our daughter of eight requested this cd but it turns out that the whole family love it ! We frequently play it in the car and sing full volume to it ( you've probably seen us going past you on the M1..). Highly recommend it !

Junk Genius: Stylish ways to repurpose everyday objects, with over 80 projects and ideas
by Juliette Goggin

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic for the indie crafter, 8 Aug 2013
This book is filled with inspirational/aspirational ideas with a huge list of things to look for at car boot sales, charity shops , or in granny's wardrobe ! This book is fabulous and I hightly recommend it !

Luxury Spiralfibre Bounce Back UK Made Pillow Pair
Luxury Spiralfibre Bounce Back UK Made Pillow Pair
Offered by Papa Jones Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars too hot and hard !, 8 Aug 2013
These pillows were much to hard and oversized which made sleep uncomfortable..not to mention the un-natural fibres which made them very hot to sleep on... but everyone likes something different I suppose

The Nature & Science - Spirits Of The Rainforest [DVD]
The Nature & Science - Spirits Of The Rainforest [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Natural World
Offered by moo V man

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting dvd, 8 Aug 2013
My daughter was studying indigenous people of the rainforest and we ordered this to follow up.. very interesting and we enjoyed watching it !

A New Earth: Create a Better Life
A New Earth: Create a Better Life
by Eckhart Tolle

5.0 out of 5 stars seriously a new way to appoach life, 24 Feb 2009
This is a fabulous book full of ways to view life in a new way . The peace it has brought to my life is immeasurable !!

FamilyLifeStyle Home
FamilyLifeStyle Home
by Anita Kaushal

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful vignettes of home life, 23 Feb 2009
This review is from: FamilyLifeStyle Home (Hardcover)
This is a beautiful book full of little vignettes of family life and alot of ideas for making home life beautiful AND functional ( especially for life with children). Lovely binding and cover art.

How to feed your whole family: A healthy, balanced diet with very little money
How to feed your whole family: A healthy, balanced diet with very little money
by Gill Holcombe

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic cookbook, 23 Feb 2009
I think that this cookbook is great... exactly the type of simple cookbook/advice book the average cook needs. Most cookbooks portray food in a rather lofty manner with exotic ingredients and lists of ingredients a mile long. This one deals in reality, with the items one might normally have to hand and easy to follow instructions. I find myself reaching for this cookbook again and again !

VTech V.Smile Learning Game: Alphabet Park Adventure
VTech V.Smile Learning Game: Alphabet Park Adventure
Offered by Prime Providers

5.0 out of 5 stars alot of fun !!, 29 Dec 2007
this is a great game for the 3-5 year old ! Fairly simple to understand but interesting to even those older than stated age group ( husband said he should have bought ME the game as I spent nearly as much time playing it as son did ). We have the Thomas the Tank game and this one so far and I like this one best.. so does he !